*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Story begins..
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2026418-A-trip-to-Pleasure-Bon-Bon/cid/1919032-The-Story-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2026418
A visit to the late XIX century town of furry debauchery.
Chapter #1

The Story begins..

    by: DSFuchs
You hear the train whistle shreik, followed by the voice the conducter. "Alright folks, this is the end of the line, I repeat, this is the end of the line." Hearing that statement, you get up from your train bed and proceed to head out of the train station. Once you exit the building, the sun blares right in your face, obviously your eyes needed to adjust, considering that you were on the train all night. Once your eyes adjusted to the surrondings you got a clear view of what was around you. You were surrounded by a huge forest and there was a path in front of you. Since you didn't have a whole lot of options, you follow the path.

After about 15 to 20 minutes of walking, you sit down onto a nearby log to rest for a minute. You then see a fork in the way with two paths going in opposite directions. In the middle of the fork there was a guide sign.

To the right, the sign said "To Bon Bon."

To the left, the sign sain "To Blut Castle."

You paused to think witch way you should go...

You have the following choices:

1. Go to Bon Bon

*Noteb*
2. Go to Blut Castle

*Noteb*
3. You bump into someone

*Noteb*
4. Readers Choice

*Noteb*
5. Readers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DSFuchs (UN: dsfuchs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DSFuchs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2026418-A-trip-to-Pleasure-Bon-Bon/cid/1919032-The-Story-begins