*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mom
  2. The dawn of a new era
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027010-Little-Sister-Takes-Over/cid/1921114-Mom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2027010
The youngest in a family learns that she has a talent for hypnotism, and puts it to use.
This choice: Mom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mom

    by: Ironic Comment
If she was going about this for the purposes of not being the baby in the household, Lily's mom was obviously the right person to start with. The curvy woman had influence over both Sam and Zach, which would be invaluable when she was in turn under Lily's influence. Plus, she controlled the finances, so putting her under would be more helpful than the other two. The only problem was her shyness; being too shy to accept the hypnotist would result in issues putting her under, but she had been taught a way to counteract that. Pleasure overcame shyness, after all.

It was easy enough to find her mother; she was lying in her bed, reading a book of some sort. Lily crept in quietly, closing the door slowly behind her; after a moment of thought, she locked it. Interruptions would throw her entire plan into disarray. "Hey, mom?" She asked softly.

Lily's mother looked up from her book, smiling when she saw her daughter standing there. "Hey, Lily. Do you need something?"

Lily nodded. "I've been wanting to test something out for a while now, but I need a woman and I haven't been able to find a willing friend. Will you help me?"

Lily's mother's smile disappeared. "Why do you need a woman for it?"

Lily turned away, faking embarrassment. "Well, it's, uh...It's a breast massage technique."

Lily's mother chuckled slightly in relief. "Well, that's better than I had expected. Still, couldn't you test that on yourself?"

"Not really," Lily replied. "it's supposed to be used on an immobile person, as a relaxation technique. Using it on yourself causes it to lose the effect." She looked up at her mom, pulling her best 'puppy-dog eyes' look. "Please?"

Lily's mother was silent for a moment, then sighed. "All right. Come on over." She began unbuttoning her shirt, each button causing a slight jiggle in her breasts and a reveal of more juicy cleavage.

Lily had to keep herself from drooling as she walked over; she doubted her mom would like it if she knew she was bisexual, let alone becoming turned on by her own mother's cleavage. Instead, she helped her mother unbutton her shirt, then reached behind the older woman and took off her bra. Her mother blushed furiously. "Do we really have to go that far?"

"Yes," Lily responded as she tossed the shirt and the bra to the side. "This has to be used on bare skin for full effect." The tween stood there for a second, basking in the glory of her mother's bare breasts; she was seeing her mom's perfectly round nipples for the first time, and finding it very sexy. "Now then," she continued, reminding herself that she was here to hypnotize her mom, not the other way around, "Let's begin."

Lily reached out and began slowly massaging her mother's breasts, using her powerful grip to knead the fleshy mounds. "Isn't this relaxing?" She said softly, beginning her hypnotic induction. "My hands are kneading out all of the stress from your tired breasts, making them feel relaxed; in turn, you are relaxed as well. Is it relaxing?"

"Yes," Melissa muttered, watching her daughter knead the older woman's breasts and turning red slightly. She had to admit, this was extremely relaxing; on the other hand, however, this was turning her on somewhat. Her breasts had always been rather sensitive, and her daughter seemed to know all of the right places to press down on. She let out a soft moan as her nipples grew hard.

Lily smiled as she noticed her mom's nipples hardening; that meant this was working. "My hands are making you feel so relaxed. Feel free to close your eyes and focus just on the sensation of me kneading your breasts, making you more and more relaxed. It's not just your breasts relaxing, either; you can feel the tension leaving every inch of your body, making your body feel so good that you simply don't want to move. Am I right?"

"Yes," Melissa responded, taking Lily up on her offer to close her eyes. She didn't think it was possible, but it felt even better when she focused only on her daughter's hands massaging her breasts. Feeling them moving up and down, left and right, leaving her body completely relaxed and immobile (not that she wanted to move anyway).

"Focus only on my hands kneading your breasts," Lily continued, happy that this was progressing well. "Everything else just seems so unimportant, doesn't it? Nothing seems important except for the hands on your breasts and my voice. Am I right?"

"Yes," Melissa responded. It was so easy to just focus on her breasts and Lily's voice; nothing else was nearly as important as those.

"Feeling your thoughts fade away as your mind is filled with my voice," Lily continued, moving into the most crucial part. "This does not worry you. Your body is filled with such pleasure that emotions like worry are far from your mind; you accept my words as your own thoughts with open arms. Am I right?"

"Yss," Melissa replied, her mouth slurring the word slightly. Lily's words were her thoughts; nothing mattered except for her breasts.

"Feeling so good as my hands take you deeper and deeper into this relaxed state," Lily said. "No thoughts in your mind except for my words. Everything I say is the absolute truth; if I tell you to feel aroused, you feel aroused. Am I right?"

"Y-ys," Melissa responded, feeling even Lily's reinforcing words causing her arousal to flare up. Her nipples became harder, and she began to feel a damp spot in her panties, but she paid neither any mind; nothing mattered except Lily's words and the hands on her breasts.

"When I say the word 'Sleep' to you and snap my fingers," Lily said, wrapping up the final steps of the induction, "You shall return to this state. It does not matter where we are, what situation we are in, or who is around; whenever I say the word 'Sleep' and snap my fingers, you will returned to this completely relaxed, completely open state where my words are your thoughts. Am I right?"

"Ys," Melissa replied, barely audible. Lily smiled; she was completely entranced. The tween removed her hands from her mother's breasts; now that she was completely under, there was no need to continue massaging her. Looking down, she could see her own nipples poking through the tight tank top she was wearing; the process of arousal worked both ways, she mused. Either way, her mother's entranced body was lying there, waiting for Lily to command her.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ironic Comment (UN: ironiccomment at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ironic Comment has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027010-Little-Sister-Takes-Over/cid/1921114-Mom