*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The dawn of a new era
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027010-Little-Sister-Takes-Over/cid/1921104-The-dawn-of-a-new-era
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2027010
The youngest in a family learns that she has a talent for hypnotism, and puts it to use.
Chapter #1

The dawn of a new era

    by: Ironic Comment
Lily pushed herself and her rolling chair away from the desk in her room, scowling. She had gotten another e-mail from Sam, asking her to keep it down. Their rooms were right next to each other; couldn't the poindexter at least come and ask her in person?! She let out a growl. This was hardly the first time she had been treated like this. Mom always assumed that she wasn't able to do the same things as the two boys, even though she was stronger than Zach at this point. She was always being treated like a baby in this house; there had to be something she could do about it.

Slowly, her eyes turned back to her school-loaned Chromebook. There were two tabs open; one was her e-mail, and the other was the website that she had been learning hypnotism from. The wheels in her mind were turning, working out a wicked idea. She had been wishing for a real person to practice hypnotism on, to try out some of the principles she had been working on; perhaps her unaware brothers or mother were the best way to go about that? It would help her get some real-life hypnotism experience, and allow her to move up in the pecking order of the household as well; it was a perfect plan.

Her mind made up, Lily got up and set about her business.

Who does she visit first?

You have the following choices:

1. Mom

2. Zach

3. Sam

*Noteb*
4. Nobody yet - she has to go to school

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ironic Comment (UN: ironiccomment at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ironic Comment has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027010-Little-Sister-Takes-Over/cid/1921104-The-dawn-of-a-new-era