*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sam
  2. The dawn of a new era
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027010-Little-Sister-Takes-Over/cid/1926114-Sam
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2027010
The youngest in a family learns that she has a talent for hypnotism, and puts it to use.
This choice: Sam  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sam

    by: broken aerilon
Lily decided her mom might be just too much of a risk to try first, and she wasn't sure she could keep Zach's tiny attention span long enough to get a good induction. That really left Sam as the best choice.

Sam's room was also the best place. Since he was the oldest, he had a bigger room than either herself or Zach. In fact, his room was meant originally to be the master bedroom, before your parents added an even bigger one years ago. Mmm, it'd be awesome to make him switch rooms with her...

Then again, if this all worked, she could take mom's huge room. Lily was nearly giddy with the possibilities. If this worked.

That was the catch, really. This had to work.

Lily lifted her arm to Sam's closed bedroom door, and paused, to gather her thoughts and her composure. If this was going to work, she really needed to know exactly what she was going to say and do in there... she could try to hypnotize her brother without his knowledge, but that was supposed to be much harder than doing it with the subject's active knowledge and at least implied consent. On the other hand, she wasn't sure how to talk Sam (or anyone, for that matter!) into letting her try it on them.

She nodded once to herself, decision made, and knocked on the door, her course now set.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 broken aerilon (UN: dst3313 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ironic Comment has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027010-Little-Sister-Takes-Over/cid/1926114-Sam