*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fire in Her Belly
  2. Let's Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/1940716-Fire-in-Her-Belly
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2032255
Good Belly Expansion is hard to come by. This Succubus will change that.
This choice: Fire (includes Lava)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Fire in Her Belly

    by: Unknown
Now there are many ways we can do this.

Storyline 1- Fire Eater- In this storyline, Antala is one of many monsters that were captured and used as a sideshow. She is the succubus fire eater. However, the fire of Earth is not what Antala is used to from the land of monsters and it has an unusual side effect on her figure.

Storyline 2- Bride of Vesuvius- In this storyline, Antala is on vacation near Pompeii where she hears strange sounds and gets word of volcanic activity coming from Mt. Vesuvius. As she goes to investigate, she gets caught up in an eruption. However, not only does the lava not burn her, she's able to eat it without consequences. Almost. (Hey, lava counts as fire).

Storyline 3- The Undying Dragon- In this storyline, Antala is an evil spirit that devours the souls of humans and other monsters that she seduces. But makes the mistake of eating a dragon's soul and it causes her to change her appetite and lead her to seek out fire to appease the restless dragon soul inside her.

That's all I have for now.

You have the following choices:

1. Fire Eater

2. Bride of Vesuvius

3. The Undying Dragon

4. More Options

*Noteb*
5. More Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/1940716-Fire-in-Her-Belly