*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You are srunken!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/203346-The-shrunken-gymnast/cid/67397-You-are-srunken
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #203346
You are Gervasio Deferr, the gymnast. A team-mate shrinks you with a gun to play with you.
Chapter #1

You are srunken!

    by: Shrinking boy
You are Gervasio Deferr, a 19 years old gymnast. You are the vault gold medalist at Sydney 2000. Your height is 5'6" and your weight is 150 lbs, at this moment.
You are training at the gym with your team-mate Juan and a beginner gymnast (10 years old) called Roger.
You suspect Juan is gay and you like him but he's a good friend. Roger is a naughty child.
You are making a vault when you're blinded with a red light. You fall over the small mattress. You open your eyes but you don't believe what you see.
Everything around you is huge. You're only 4 inches tall!!!
Then a shadow falls over you. You turn your head and see two enormous boys.
Juan is smiling with a strange gun in his hand.
Roger is amazing with his mouth open. He doesn't understand what happens but he likes it.
Both boys stretch their hands to catch you. Who will get you?

You have the following choices:

1. Juan

2. Roger

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shrinking boy (UN: albert2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrinking boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/203346-The-shrunken-gymnast/cid/67397-You-are-srunken