*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035249-DBZ-Female-Fart-Victims/cid/1950970-It-Begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2035249
The women and girls of DBZ become victims of fart and toilet torture.
Chapter #1

It Begins...

    by: ProudEdemaRuh
First, pick an arc for the general timeline of these events.

Saiyan Arc - Includes immediate post-Dragon Ball events, the arrival of Raditz, and the Vegeta Saga.

Frieza Arc - Includes post-Saiyan arc events, the Namek Saga, the Captain Ginyu Saga, the Frieza / Super Saiyan Saga, and Garlic Jr. Saga.

Cell Arc - Includes post-Frieza arc events, the Trunks Saga, the Android Saga, the Imperfect Cell Saga, the Perfect Cell Saga, and the Cell Games Saga.

Buu Arc - Includes post-Cell arc events, the Great Saiyaman Saga, the World Tournament Saga, the Babidi Saga, the Majin Buu Saga, the Fusion Saga, and the Kid Buu Saga.

Other - Includes Dragon Ball events, Dragon Ball GT events, Dragon Ball manga events (that don't normally occur during the series), distant past and future events (which is great for OCs, and can also include historical Planet Vegeta as a setting), and generally anything else that doesn't fit in the categories above.

You have the following choices:

1. Saiyan Arc

2. Frieza Arc

3. Cell Arc

4. Buu Arc

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ProudEdemaRuh (UN: proudedemaruh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ProudEdemaRuh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035249-DBZ-Female-Fart-Victims/cid/1950970-It-Begins