*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Getting ready to rumble!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035551-Wrestling-with-Superheroines/cid/1952755-Getting-ready-to-rumble
by Brown
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2035551
You enter a special arena where you're forced to wrestle female superheroines for fame
Chapter #1

Getting ready to rumble!

    by: Brown
There is a special program on TV that allows you to actually wrestle female superheroines from both the DC and Marvel universe you immediately sign up along with dozens of other hopefuls attempting to make big bucks and win instant fame as the winner of the championship gets his face plastered on the next Dc or Marvel comic book not to mention you were a major fan of WWE and have been in wrestling classes since eighth grade what harm could it do? So you take off in your car towards the studios where the matches are being held looking at the dozens of other nerds dressed up in ridiculous and dumb wrestling outfits some even as fellow superhero wannabes themselves you can't help but think "I'm going to be champ of this arena not these losers!" Finally the moment arrives as the promoter brings you up to speed what's going to occur "Okay kid these are the rules you will be pitted against several superpowered and even a few non powered heroines from both comic book universes if you can defeat each one in a wrestling match you'll move on to the next set and believe me it's not going to be easy at all several guys already got their necks broken literally by fighting gals like Wonder Woman or She-Hulk if you want to back off now I understand(you stated firmly you had no desire in chickenimg out)fine have it your way now being this is a wrestling arena you're free to use whatever moves you can perform even if they're illegal these are superheroines you're fighting after all not ordinary wrestlers if you get banged up too bad we got a medical staff standing by so no worries okay think you got it? Good now just head through either of those doors to begin the match you're free to choose either one." There are two doors one marked Dc the other Marvel being you're a fan of both this is a touch decision which one will you choose?

You have the following choices:

1. Dc

2. Marvel

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brown (UN: supermario5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035551-Wrestling-with-Superheroines/cid/1952755-Getting-ready-to-rumble