*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/1957114-Allison-decides-to-stay-and-watch-while-using-
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: Allison decides to stay and watch, while using the remote on Katherine.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #28

Allison decides to stay and watch, while using ...

    by: pillas
Allison was torn between pleasuring herself to the depravity going on before her in the classroom, Amy was already wiggling in her seat bobbing on her breasts and rolling her ass around in her chair to satiate her needy pussy. Allison could practically taste Amy's scent as it wafted through the air in pulsing waves, her erect member hit the underside of her desk as she ground the flat head upon it's surface, leaving clear liquid tracks that stained and soaked into the wood. Bryce was panting in her sleep as she could feel whatever mobility Bryce retained caused her testicles to roll around and rub against one another. Allison groaned as she felt her balls fondle themselves, Bryce was meant to help her keep her calm and now she was doing the exact opposite. Taking a few deep breaths, trying her hardest to ignore the overwhelming scent of a mares sex and settling down she turned back towards Mrs. Jackson and Katherine.

Mrs Jackson had planted her self on Katherine's desk as the shy girl panted with a glazed look in her eyes, her blouse tented by her expanding bosom. Allison was confused as she watched the flat chested and thin waisted girl practically inflate like a balloon before her very eyes. Allison's confusion served to break her from Mrs. Jackson's spell. Allison watched as the now fully nude teacher began to use her fingers like scissors to relieve Katherine of her uniform. When she was down to her overstuffed plain bra and panties Mrs. Jackson relished the way her flesh tried to escape the fabrics confines before slicing off the straps from her bra and the edges from her underwear. The flesh of her breasts wobbled like water balloons, a sight which was mirrored by her ass nearly filling the seat. The swelling continued in Katherine until she was only a few sizes beneath Amy's current size, the sight of two women nearly overtaken by their assets causing her cock to spew forth nearly an ounce of pre-cum alone. Mrs Jackson looked over her shoulder and caught Allison's questioning gaze.

"It's a much more effective venom I assure you. I have no use for necrotizing toxin and this is far more entertaining than any paralytic don't you think?" Mrs. Jackson laughed. She caressed her swollen students breasts, teasing the ripened nipple.

"You see my silk is very popular and in very much high demand, but I alone can only produce so much...therefore if the subject is properly... "willing" then I can simply give them a little love bite and their normal sexual bodily fluids are...tempered for a while. The experience is very pleasurable I assure you." Mrs Jackson explained never ceasing her ministrations of Katherine's nipples. With her four lower hands curved into a position of a catchers mitt, she tugged gently on Kat's nipples.

Katherine gasped and shuddered loudly as, all at once, both of her nipples expelled forth streams of white spiders silk in long strands that was deftly caught in Mrs. Jackson's lower hands and quickly spindled with her expertly clawed fingers. Katherine's nipples blasted forth silk as if someone had replaced her tits with canisters of silly string, all the while her breasts slowly began to deflate. Katherine just screamed in utter bliss as her tits were emptied of their webbing. Mrs. Jackson smokey smile never leaving her face as she tweaked and worked the girls teats. When the stands of silk sputtered to confetti from her nipples Mrs Jackson stopped and nodded at the large bundle of silk she had created into a spool in her hands.

"This should be enough to replace that skirt of yours she ate and shirt or two...maybe some sexy underwear.. how does that sound?" Allison's teacher asked as she winked at her and tossed her the spooled bundle. Barely even remembering to catch it, she felt it's texture. The silk was smooth and glossy and very very warm.

"She can keep the rest, I've had my fun. She should recover in a moment...now which one of you lovely ladies is going to be my next little pet." Mrs Jackson stood with her lower hands on her hips her middle hands fondling her ass and pussy and her upper pair tweaking her breasts. Allison gulped nervously. She felt that now would be a good time to use the remote while Katherine was still unfocused and Mrs. Jackson was making her decision.

Allison had taken a few moments to ponder over what she should do to Kat when an particularly crazy idea struck her. With a few quick taps of the remote keys and a clear image what she wanted in her mind she scanned Mrs. Jackson and Kat and then pushed the enter key. When Allison looked back up to her teacher she couldn't find anything different about her and a glance at Katherine showed now outward or extreme changes.

Mrs. Jackson continued to fondle herself as she tried to make up her mind between fucking Allison's giant horse cock or playing with Amy's bouncy body. Allison noticed that with every movement of their teachers body Katherine would suddenly twitch and shudder, gasping as she slowly regained consciousness. Mrs. Jackson seemed to notice when Katherine had finally regained her facilities and was boring an angry stare into the back of her head.

"P-pp-pamela!" Katherine screamed in frustration, using her teachers first name to make her point, as she panted and gripped the edges of her desk. "Pamela", or Mrs. Jackson, only gave a sigh as she turned to address Katherine.

"What is it dear?" Pamela said in a strained but somewhat affectionate voice, trying her best to act coy and innocent in front of a student.

"Ughh...cant you control yourself! What have I told you about using your venom on me", Katherine sputtered in indignation. Pamela just sighed heavily as she just pouted boredly .

"Never use it unless no one else is around or unless absolutely necessary, I know....but You looked so delicious I couldn't resist...besides you enjoyed it...I know for a fact that you enjoyed it", Mrs Jackson smirked triumphantly. She slapped her breasts with her upper hands and slapped her ass with her lower pair and palmed her pussy with her middle pair as she taunted Katherine. Katherine just gasped sharply and shook in her seat, gripping the desk edges in her hands hard enough to make her knuckles turn white.

"S-ssttop!" Katherine screamed between labored breaths. Mrs Jackson ceased the assault on her own body and Katherine slumped in her seat.

"Stop fighting me dear. You've had nearly a year for us to get acquainted with each other and I'm loving every minute of it. You agreed to the procedure and I was going to be damned if I let one of my brightest students suffer", Mrs Jackson ranted as she sauntered towards Katherine's sweaty form.

"Ohh...could you at least show some...self restraint...I'm new to all this and ...it's overwhelming", Katherine said as she blushed. Mrs. Jackson just shook her head.

"We had an agreement honey, I'd keep my current lifestyle but in exchange I would help you out with your condition an---" Katherine suddenly waved her hands in the air and screamed.

"SHHHH!!! No..Don't tell anyone! are you crazy!" She tried to silence her teacher. Mrs. Jackson just shook her head sadly and brought one of her hands to her mouth, and bit down on her index finger. Katherine collapsed in her chair as she shook in what seemed like an tremendous orgasm. Mrs Jackson herself looked to be sweating profusely as she gyrated her hips delicately while biting down on her fingertip, slight moans could be heard from her clasped lips. The sweat dripped down from her teachers body and glistened in the light making her look like she had been lubed from head to toe. The look on her teachers face was far from pain as she bit down harder on her finger while Katherine writhed in agonizing pleasure. Mrs. Jackson removed the finger from her mouth and breathed in sharply with her eyes closed.

"Oh...that was good", Mrs. Jackson breathed sensually as she leaned against Katherine's desk as the girl was once again knocked cold from sheer pleasure. Allison had watched silently before she decided to question her teacher on her new student teacher relationship. Allison had the decency to raise her hand causing Mrs. Jackson to quirk and eyebrow before laughing lightly.

"Yes Ms Allison?" She asked.

"What condition was Kat talking about?" Allison asked. Mrs. Jackson smiled as she drew her hands through Kat's hair in admiration.

"Well..it's strictly a secret, but poor Katherine here was born with an undeveloped set of genitals, she would never truly know what it was to be a woman...I've always admired her hard work and intellect and found out about her condition after discussing plans for her future in PTA meetings. I was devastated when I found out. Here I am flaunting myself taking for granted what I have while poor genius Katherine here was suffering inside. I had to do something", Mrs. Jackson said as she leaned forward and rested her head against Katherine's.

"I worked it out with her parents and discussed it over many weeks with her in private, and after nearly a year of indecision managed to get her to agree to the procedure as long as I gave her advanced tutoring...among other perks", Mrs. Jackson smiled mischievously.

"What was the procedure?" Allison asked with dry lips.

"Why I thought it was obvious...I've become her vagina. She still retains her own genitals of course but I've taken over all of the extracurricular properties of her pussy. She feels what I feel and vice versa. She gets to experience the true pleasurable depths of her own sexuality. All of my sweat is just Kat's vaginal lubricant, even my own special saliva. It's wondrous, I've never felt more alive than being her cunt. Every movement is like masturbation, clothes and any contact is like being teased in the most delicious ways." Mrs Jackson explained with a smile as she snuggled up to the snoozing Katherine.

Allison smiled at her latest exploration of the device, she wanted to create a similar symbiotic relationship she had with Bryce without changing the others form.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pillas (UN: joose187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/1957114-Allison-decides-to-stay-and-watch-while-using-