*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/2093031-Allison-presses-the-undo-button
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: Allison presses the undo button.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #20

Allison presses the undo button.

    by: Terranvoid
Allison drives her tongue forward, mashing the undo button, gasping as she change in an instant, suddenly herself again, blouse and jeans back. She giggles a bit, the remote now in her hand and she hugs her mother, distracted by how good those massive breasts feel pressing into her.. Jane giggles, hugging her, “Hey, what's up? Why are you so happy?” Allison shakes her head, smiling as she lets go of her, “Oh... I don't know. Anyways, I'm going upstairs!”

The newly restored girl rushes upstairs, hurrying into the bathroom and locking the door behind her, looking at herself in the mirror. It feels good to be moving on her own, and her breasts are back. She cups them, smiling for a moment, before a frown crosses her lips, “Damn... I missed you, but I don't feel right, either.” Allison feels kind of wrong. Like she really isn't supposed to be the girl she is. She feels like she's supposed to be more of a sexual thing.

“Dammit. My head is still messed up...” She says to herself, a slight whine in her voice as she tries to process how different and odd she feels in her old body, trying to figure out what she wants to do about it. She has plenty of options with the remote at hand.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Terranvoid (UN: terranvoid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/2093031-Allison-presses-the-undo-button