*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2270200-The-Possession-Stones
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2270200
You come into possession of 7 magical stones that gift the user the ability of possession

You come into possession of 7 magical stones that gift the user the ability of possession

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You come into possession of 7 magical stones. You have long been a fan of supernatural shows and the ability of possession has caught your eye since you were a child. While visiting a black market website you found on a forum you located an ad for possession stones. Each stone grants the user the ability to turn into a ghost one time allowing you to possess the body of another.

Rules:
- Each stone only allows one use and it fades turning into dust.
-Anyone can use the stones.
-The possessor can not access the memories of the person they are possessing.
-When possessing someone their eye color is replaced by the person's eye color that possessed them.
-There is no time limit to the possession, but once you de-possess a person you need to use a new stone.
-Male to female, female to female, male to male, or female to male possessions are all allowed.
-When possessing you can make it to where the spirit leaves the body or the whole person turns into a spirit leaving no physical body.
-Be creative and have fun! I will be trying to update/edit/and add chapters to keep it going! I hope guest additions continue to give the story a fun longevity. All additions are welcome, and looking to expand the story! Don’t be shy and please add to keep the steam rolling! Thank you to anyone who adds! :)

Cast of Characters:

You: Your name is Jon Smith. You're a 30-year-old white male, 5'11 in height, hazel eyes, and relatively good looking. You are married, but currently have no kids. Since you were a young child you recall being interested in the power of possession. You are a registered nurse who works in an inner city hospital

Ashlynn, your wife: She is a 28 year old white female who is 5'5". Blonde hair and blue eyes. Her skin is fair. Ashlynn and her husband have been having a rocky time in their relationship and have been fighting rather frequently lately.

Zeke, your brother: He is 28 years old and is in the Navy. He is currently stationed in Virginia Beach, VA. He has a tendency to just visit without warning. He is 5'11", has brown hair and eyes. Even in his time in the Navy he has had a hard time securing a relationship with a girl. He has had a few one night stands. He loves to drink in his past time and game on his computer.

Sierra, Ashlynn's sister. She is a 31 year old female who stands at the same height as her sister at 5'5". She also inherited the family blonde hair and blue eyes. While she may not be overly in shape or athletic she has a sexy full look to her making her very curvy. You and her bonded early on in your relationship with Ashlynn with Sierra also being a nurse. She can be quirky and formal with the way she speaks sometimes, but still has a funny sense of humor. She is not married, but she has been dating the same guy for the past 5 years.

Alexa, Alexa is Jon's sister. She is youngest child only being 24 years old. While she may be the youngest she is the only one with a child. She is 5'7" with brown hair and brown eyes. She is a stuck in a rut because of her baby daddy. She works hard, but likes to smoke weed and relax in her free time. She can be vulgar and open about anyone and anything.

Liam, Liam is Alexa's son and your nephew. You and Ashlynn have him over quite a lot. He is 10 years old and can be a very devious child. He acts innocent, but he is always playing pranks and goofing around.

Kelly, Kelly is a mutual friend that Jon and Ashlynn met through. She is an avid runner that is always out and doing new things. She is medium height standing at around 5'7" with shoulder length red hair. She has fair skin with a face that has freckles lightly placed throughout. She has a slim build with average sized with a smaller but firm butt. She has subtle blue eyes.

Josh, is Jon's friend and co-worker. Josh is younger than Jon at 24 years old. He is a firefighter as well as a nurse. Being young Josh loves to go out and get plastered still. He brags about drinking all the time. Josh was just talking to a girl only to find out she was still talking to her ex. Josh is a Stocky well built guy, stands at 5'11", fair white skin, blue eyes, has a moustache, and a haircut close to a crew cut.

Cail, Cail is Josh's friend and coworker. Jon met her when they went out to drink the one night. She stands at 5'2", fair white skin that's neither tan nor pale, brown eyes, thick beautiful brown hair that she wears wavy and goes to her shoulders. She has a small face with big eyes you can get lost in. She is a very vivacious and outgoing personality. She is Josh's wing girl when they go out, but she told you she has no interest in Josh that way.

Maddie, a random young woman you encounter at the store. Maddie is a 28 year old white female who is 5'8" in height. She is a model for a clothing company. She has long blonde hair that runs down straight and ends in waves. Her eyes are round and ocean blue. Maddie has sun kissed skin that is tan and compliments her hair and eyes with soft plump lips. Maddie has a great figure and you can tell she models.

Megan, Maddie's model friend. Megan is a young white woman with long shoulder length red hair who stand at about 5'7". She has slightly tan skin with a scant amount of freckles on her face and back. She has blue eyes that resemble a grey faint blue. She has a thin figure with smaller breasts and a plump waist line.

Riley, Riley is a coworker of Jon's. She is 24 years old and is a new nurse. She is polish girl who stands at 5'4". She has soft white skin with green eyes. Riley has very good assets with a big butt, nice waist, and perky boobs that fit her tiny yet slim figure.

Leah, Leah is Jon's counselor that he is currently seeing regarding his relationship issues. Leah is a 38 year old woman who is married, stands at 5'8" and has striking blue eyes. She is very well spoken and composed. She wears very modest business clothe that leaves much to the imagination. She has a soft voice with shoulder length dirty blonde hair.

Mariah, Mariah is another co-worker of Jon's. She is a nurse who started at the same time as Jon. She is a spunky latina with chocolate brunette hair, brown eyes you can get lost in, and caramel colored skin. She is 5'3" and is shorter than most of her co-workers. She is constantly teased, but what she lacks up for in height she makes up for in her waist. She has a butt and she knows it by the way she walks. Mariah is always wearing a sports bra, but you can tell she has breasts that are well endowed.

Christina, Christina is your friendly neighbor whom you have spoken to very little. She works as an elementary school teacher. Despite being in her late 30's and being a few months pregnant she was as beautiful as ever, with her shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes, a shorter 5'2" figure, and large boobs
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2270200-The-Possession-Stones