*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/2103424-Bryce-wakes-up-from-Allisons-arousal
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: Bryce wakes up from Allison's arousal. Maybe a student can relieve her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #30

Bryce wakes up from Allison's arousal.

    by: Ordos Tsceri
"Hey, uh, Allison?" a soft voice called her attention downwards.

She craned her neck to see that her balls, Bryce, were speaking. Allison couldn't help but smile; the hefty orbs between her legs seemed larger than she remembered, and the movement of Bryce's hidden lips was oddly tantalizing.

"What is it, sweetie?" she said, lowering one hand to heft the impressive weight of her testicles. Her flare-tipped horse cock was getting hard.

"You've been... hmph... getting excited. I'm getting really, really full..." Bryce murmured, visibly struggling to contain her load.

Allison giggled. She stroked her shaft and her trembling balls, still amazed at having another person as her testicles. Then a thought occurred.

"Katy," Allison said. A dark haired girl in a tight black tank-top and pair of skinny jeans sitting in the back row jerked to attention. Katy McCormik was a well known slut, but she usually stuck to the boy's restroom near the gym, where she'd suck off almost anyone. Allison decided it was time to put that talent to use.

"Why don't you come up here and give your presentation. Or, better yet, give a demonstration."

"Um... okay..." Katy said, looking around a bit, evidently confused. Regardless, she got up from her seat and approached the front of the class.

"Like... uh, this class is fun and all, but I really don't know what I'm supposed to say," she cast a pleading look towards Allison. She'd seen Katy use that look before; usually, it was an unspoken plea to exchange a blow-job to a male professor for a passing grade. Evidently, Katy would need help.

"Well," Allison purred as she aimed her remote under her table, "why don't you begin with explaining why you became a frog girl."

"A what?"

No sooner had Katy finished her incredulous question than Allison hit the 'confirm' button on her remote, merging Katy with a frog she scanned in the biology lab.

Instantly, the attractive girl standing before Allison was gone, and the new Katy was crouching in her place.

She was naked now, and her short dark hair was gone. Her skin was green, dark green along her arms, legs, head, and back, but with a much lighter green covering her breasts and belly. Her skin was sleek and glimmering, likely perpetually wet, like the amphibian she'd been merged with. Her eyes seemed larger, and her lips seemed more full, pouty. She was crouched on the floor in a frog-like posture, her hands extending straight down, smooshing her slick tits, her hands resting on the floor with webbed fingers outstretched. Her legs appeared human, but her foot was elongated, her toes webbed and stretching outward, supporting all her weight.

"Oh, this? This was the best decision I ever made! A guy dared me to do it a couple months ago, and I was like, 'whatever', but I am sooo glad I did! I mean, I always enjoyed sucking cock," several of the guys in the class chuckled, most looked kind of embarrassed, "but now? I can do this!" She opened her mouth and her pink tongue shot out. It reached out four feet into the air, and she waved it for an instant before sucking it back into her mouth. She laughed while students in the class looked on in shock, or awe, or envy, or just giggled. "Now I can take on the biggest cocks in class! Even better, I can lick myself off!"

Allison pressed a button and Katy's boobs ballooned out until they were the size of basket-balls, smooshing against her outstretched arms. "I just fucking love this! I can't wear clothes now and I feel so sexy all the time! I'm thinking about moving someplace tropical, maybe becoming a lounge-girl at some hotel. Someplace where I can suck people off."

Bryce murmurred and Allision smiled. "Care to give your class a demonstration?" Allison wheeled her chair around her desk, her legs open, her horse cock erect and throbbing. Katy smiled and hopped towards her. She opened her mouth and her tongue snaked out, wrapping itself around Allison's penis. When she got close enough she pressed her pillowy lips against the flared head, her tongue winding around it in a spiral motion. Her jaw opened wider than it should have been able to, taking in the first several inches of Allison's mass.

Allison lost it, almost immediately. "Aaaah!" she cried out as the orgasm shook her. She grasped Katy's slick, wet head with her hand and began thrusting. Katy's eyes smiled and she began swallowing, every bit as quickly as Allison came.

"Hnnhhh..." Allison groaned as she felt Bryce empty herself. It took almost a full minute, but Katy never missed a sip. Finally, when Allison was panting, Katy withdrew her tongue, licking her lips and smiling. "So, how'd I do, teach?"

"A+" she said, smiling as her shaft softened and Bryce fell back asleep.

Katy smiled and began moving back to her seat. She walked on all fours, her huge tits jiggling with the motions, her belly visibly distended and sloshing about. She climbed back into her seat, looking satisfied and sated.

"Alright," Allison said, breathing as she rolled back to her desk, "we still have time for a few more. Who's next?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ordos Tsceri (UN: tsceri at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/2103424-Bryce-wakes-up-from-Allisons-arousal