*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/2157127-A-day-at-the-beach
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: A day at the beach.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

A day at the beach.

    by: Terranvoid
Allison is beaming as she finally gets into her truck to drive to the beach. She's supposed to meet her friend Stacey there later in the day, but she's decided to get there a little early and have some time to play with the remote before her friend shows up. She had been a little surprised to find a one piece swimsuit added to her wardrobe, but the idea of her cock and balls lewdly pressing against the slick material sounded pretty sexy to her.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Something happens on the drive.

2. Allison arrives at the beach.

*Noteb*
3. A sign offers a more tempting location.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Terranvoid (UN: terranvoid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/2157127-A-day-at-the-beach