*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/2387724-Sleeping-beauty
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: Mess around with Mary.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sleeping beauty.

    by: Tlacamela, coal and obsidian.
After she takes the time to throroughly try her new pair, as well as pinching herself, just to be sure that she wasn't actually dreaming, she couldn't be helped but feel like that giving Mary's her own meager breasts isn't quite the most fair thing to do, out of all the seemingly well furnished options of the remote. And given that she sleep all her time, whenever she could, surely it wouldn't hurt to make her body.. More comfortable.

She fiddles with the remote, to get an idea of what she should do, mostly ignoring to check the notice once more, and zap the sleeping girl, having already forgotten that it could only change two things at a time, meaning that not only a part of what she wanted got ignored, but the rest got also misinterpreted, as Mary's breasts balloons up, her nipples stiffening, to the point that they would get visible through the fabric of her shirt, while another pair of breasts, ending up being watermelon-sized, much like her original pair, sprouts as well, covering much of her chest.

Diane, then, gives another glance at the photo, to see if it would have adapted again, only to drop it, out of shock, breaking the protective glass, only causing, funnily enough, the newly quad-breasted girl to shift of position, her arms ending up her top pair.

On the photo, the girls were merely standing next to each, Diane's arm over Mary's shoulder, while she would do a 'V' sign with one of her hands. Now, Diane was in Mary's arm, snuggled into her generous breasts, her face being rubbed at, while Diane seemingly was laughing, peering at the cuddling girl, her left eye close.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tlacamela, coal and obsidian. (UN: tlacamela at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/2387724-Sleeping-beauty