*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/3177026-Enhance-Suzys-features
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: Enhance Suzy's 'features'  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Enhance Suzy's 'features'

    by: 1313eyegorr1313
Jake couldn't help himself as he imagined Suzy's already sexy figure growing even more curvier. He ignored his tightening pants and glanced at the remote hoping that it was the real deal. He pressed "+" while focusing on Suzy's figure and hoped for the best.

A blue beam shot from the remote, hit Suzy as she looked at Jake curiously, and a blue outline surrounded her form, but she didn't seem to notice either of the two things.

Suzy's breasts started to expand, their size growing while they maintained their shape and perkiness. They started as D-cup, but each passing moment a cup size was added, they grew to be E-cup, then F-cup, all the way to J-cup. The fabric of her dress stretched but didn't seem to reach its limit, and her bra seemed to grow along to accommodate for her new size. Peeking from the neckline of her casual dress, which exposed her cleavage, was her pink bra, and peaking from the pink cups was a dark pink edge from a wide circle, her areola.

At the same time, Suzy's hips widened, going from about the same width as her shoulders to double the width. Her butt swelled to match the child bearing hips, and her thighs thickened as well. The changes on her thighs were noticeable thanks to the fact she was sitting on the floor since her dress covered her legs.

Jake let go of the button to admire her new figure, it looked something out of a porn movie but less artificial, or a piece of erotic art. He was so distracted he didn't notice when Suzy extended her hand and snapped her fingers.

*snap*

"What?" asked Jake after shaking his head.

"You ok there, Jake? You spaced out for a moment," said Suzy worried, her eyes briefly glancing at the discreet tent on his pants.

"Sorry about that, what did you say?" asked Jake, he took note of the fact that Suzy didn't notice the changes, just like the manual said, which reminded him, he needed to finish reading the manual, just to be safe.

"I said that's a nifty remote you got there, very ergonomic," said Suzy, trying to be polite to her childhood friend since she didn't get what was so exciting about a remote. She didn't mind listening to him talk about computer stuff since he listened to her when she wanted to talk about something else.

"Yeah, I just got it out of the box," said Jake as he pointed at the empty box.

Suzy glanced at the box, the booklet was beside it, and shrugged, which made her breasts jiggle.

"Is it one of those high end universal remotes?" asked Suzy, but it was clear that she wasn't interested.

"You could say that," said Jake before he lowered the remote and asked, "So, what can I do for you?"

"I'm bored," groaned Suzy, then she looked up at Jake and added, "I thought we could do something fun to pass the time. I'm staying for dinner, my mom said it's fine, and your mom also said it's ok."

"I'm sure we can come up with something," said Jake as he got up, he tried his best to not make his boner obvious, and extended his free hand.

Suzy accepted Jake's hand and got up, then she stumbled. She managed to recover her balance before she fell, then she looked down and glared at her breasts.

"You ok there, Suzy?" asked Jake, worried.

"It's those stupid milk jugs!" exclaimed Suzy as she grabbed her breasts, at least, she tried to grab them but each one of them was too big for her hands to hold. Under any other circumstance she would never do something like that, however, she trusted Jake and she was too frustrated to care at the moment, so she continued her rant, "Ever since puberty started, they won't stop growing! My back hurts because of them, they get in the way of a lot of things, I went through so many bras that it's just ridiculous, and it's getting harder and harder to find good ones!"

"Suzy…" started Jake, now feeling guilty due to the unintentional consequences of the changes he made.

Suzy blinked, then she remembered where she was, and she blushed out of embarrassment. She covered her face and turned around while saying, "I'm such an airhead, I'm sorry to bother with my personal problems. I didn't mean to ruin your afternoon."

Under any other circumstance Jake would take this opportunity to stare at Suzy's magnificent ass, however, he was feeling too guilty to enjoy that. He didn't even hesitate in grabbing Suzy's shoulders before she could leave, and turned her around to hug her.

Suzy was caught off guard by the hug, but she didn't resist, and she leaned her head on Jake's chest and relaxed.

"If you need to vent about stuff, then just vent it. I'm your friend, and I'm here for you," said Jake reassuringly.

Suzy relaxed in Jake's arms, then she pulled back and looked up, then she surprised Jake when she closed the distance between their lips and kissed him.

"Suzy," said Jake, both happy and confused.

"C'mon, Jake, it's pretty obvious that we had a huge crush on each other for a while, and I'm not waiting for you to make a move anymore," said Suzy as she looked at the surprise Jake, then she smiled and added, "Don't think that I noticed all those times your eyes drifted to my boobs or booty. Also, I really liked when your hands rested on my hips whenever we cuddled during a movie night."

"Does this mean…" started Jake but he was too nervous to continue, and it was pretty clear that the remote didn't change Suzy's feelings. He remembered those movie nights, and how close both of them got.

"I'd be pretty happy for us to be a couple, but I don't mind being friends with benefits. After all, it's not like we have to stop being such good friends," said Suzy with a confident smile, then she giggled after seeing Jake's expression.

"I would love to," said Jake with a smile of his own, which earned him another kiss on the lips.

"Thanks," said Suzy after she pulled back, then she asked, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," replied Jake without hesitation.

"Could you give me a massage? My back is really stiff," asked Suzy as she moved her shoulders.

"I've got a better idea," said Jake after he glanced at the remote, then he asked, "Do you trust me, Suzy?"

"Sure, and if it helps with my back pain you won't hear me complain about it," said Suzy as she looked at him, confused.

"Ok, just sit on the bed," said Jake, and Suzy sat down on the edge of the bed while Jake climbed on the mattress behind Suzy, then he pointed the remote at Suzy.

Suzy raised an eyebrow when she glanced at Jake and saw him with that remote from before, but she didn't comment. She figured he was just trying to turn something on in the bedroom, and she simply looked forward and waited for him to do whatever he was planning on doing.

"This might feel weird," said Jake as he aimed the remote and pressed the button, and he also made sure to use the switch on the side to change the Reality Altering Function. He felt somewhat responsible for some of Suzy's current problems, and after the most recent development it didn't feel right to exclude Suzy from the fun. In other words, he wanted to make Suzy aware of the changes that the remote would make.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Changed his mind

2. Only future changes

3. All change, even past ones

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 1313eyegorr1313 (UN: 1313igor1313 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/3177026-Enhance-Suzys-features