*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/3177031-Only-future-changes
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: Only future changes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Only future changes

    by: 1313eyegorr1313
"What do you mean?" asked Suzy, confused. However, she did notice a strange tingling sensation on her back, but she dismissed it since it was very faint.

"How's your shoulders?" asked Jake instead of answering Suzy's question.

”Still s–" started Suzy, however, when she moved her right arm out of reflex, she noticed that the stiffness was gone. She moved her other arm to make sure it wasn't her imagination, then she got up and turned around before she asked, "Actually, it doesn't hurt anymore. What did you do?"

Jake just held out the remote and grinned.

Suzy rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. She thought Jake was just messing with her, so she asked, "And how exactly that remote cured my back pain?"

Jake explained how he got the remote and what it could do, at least, what he knew it could do so far since he didn't finish reading the manual. He left out the changes he made while testing the remote since he didn't know how Suzy would react, and to be safe he just made her aware of future changes while promising to restore her original memories later.

Suzy just blinked, now she was sure Jake was messing with her, but she decided to humor him by asking, "And my back pain?"

"I just increased the strength of your back muscles and decreased the tension," explained Jake nonchalantly.

"Well, if you're so confident in that remote, then you won't mind showing me that it really works," said Suzy confidently, she was sure Jake was just messing with her.

You have the following choices:

1. Jake changes himself

2. Suzy even volunteer herself

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 1313eyegorr1313 (UN: 1313igor1313 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/3177031-Only-future-changes