*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/3177033-Suzy-even-volunteer-herself
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: Suzy even volunteer herself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Suzy even volunteer herself

    by: 1313eyegorr1313
Suzy was so confident that he was kidding that she said, "In fact, I wouldn't mind if you use it on me."

"Are you sure?" asked Jake, he could tell that Suzy didn't believe in him, and he couldn't wait to see her reaction when he would prove her wrong.

"Pretty sure. I promise I won't get mad," said Suzy as she placed her hands on her hips and smiled thinking Jake would give up this little charade.

"Ok, you promised. Now, close your eyes," replied Jake.

Suzy got a little suspicious but closed her eyes.

Jake pointed the remote at his shelves and scanned the books, comics and games, then did the same with the stash he kept under his bed.

Once Jake selected all the material in his room, he reached out and picked his tablet on the nightstand. He turned the device on, and opened the browser.

"Is this going to take too long?" asked Suzy, who was tapping her foot impatiently but kept her eyes closed.

"Have a little patience, Suzy. It's gonna be worth it," replied Jake as he selected what he wanted on the remote's display.

Jake looked at Suzy, then at himself, then at the doll on his bed. He needed to do something drastic to convince Suzy, and he already had something in mind. He also needed to prepare just in case she freaked out without the remote helping her accept any further change.

Now, Jake wondered if he should use the doll in the changes he was about to make.

You have the following choices:

1. Use the doll

*Noteb*
2. Leave the doll

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 1313eyegorr1313 (UN: 1313igor1313 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/3177033-Suzy-even-volunteer-herself