*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2036713-Office-Feet/cid/1957712-Starting-To-Mentor-Michelle
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2036713
What happens when the women of your office decide to use their feet to take control?
This choice: You accept - time to start mentoring Michelle!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Starting To Mentor Michelle

    by: Unknown
"Ok - sure. I'll mentor Michelle," you say, looking your boss in the eyes, trying to show that this is something you are easily capable of.

"Great!" Kim grins, her green eyes flashing at you. "This is a good opportunity - for both of you." She flickers her eyes between you and Michelle. Leaving you to it, she marches away. You both watch her leave before turning back to one another, smiling awkwardly.

Staring at the newbie, you simply can't help being enamoured with her. She has such beautiful hazel eyes that you almost feel lost in them! Quickly adopting a professional manner, you gesture for her to follow you past your workstation.

"So...first day huh? I remember when I was in your shoes. Seems like only yesterday!" You laugh, trying to lessen some the nervousness you feel.

"Yeah. So how long've you been here?" She replies, observing you shrewdly. She walks so elegantly, as her bare arms swing from side to side.

"Oh - four years now. Anyway, let me show you some stuff.."

You proceed to give her a tour of the office - showing her the main computer system, what the various manager's offices and meeting rooms are for. - mostly mundane stuff, which Michelle does little to disguise her disinterest for. Heading towards reception, you steer her away from the bitchy Candice and manoeuvre the pair of you towards where Jenny is.

Jenny smiles warmly at you, tossing some her wavy, light red hair out of her eyes. "Hey James! So you're the new mentor...I'm really pleased for you. I honestly thought Kim would've gone with Denise."

That really bugged you. Every time there is an opportunity for promotion, your arch-rival Denise would be there, exaggerating her skills and justifying why she is always the best person for the job. To be fair, Jenny was right: ever since becoming the boss, Kim has been inclined to favour Denise over practically anyone at your level. Still, you have made it your mission to prove that you are every bit as good as that blonde vixen! Plus, Jenny is your friend - your only true ally in the office; you know she means well.

"This is Michelle - and yeah I'll be mentoring her," you reply, grinning with the pride you feel after stating your responsibility out loud. A smile is mirrored on your friend's cute, freckly face.

"Hi," Michelle says briefly, not looking as smily as she did before. "So what else is there to show me James?"

"Oh - there're a couple more things..." You say, following Michelle who has already started walking off. Flashing a quick, apologetic smile to Jenny, you follow the newbie.

Sitting down at your desk next to her, you steal a glance down at the petite brunette's shoes. Open-toed flats, literally no heel...you can see how several of her toes are each adorned with pink nail varnish...

"I said will I have my own email address?" Michelle's voice sounds more than a touch bratty as she stares expectantly at you, forcing you to refocus away from her feet...

"Oh. Good question...erm I'm not sure to be honest," you answer, caught off guard with how direct this young woman is.

"Right, sure," she smiles at you, but it seems more of a smirk this time. "I mean at college I had one so I just assumed there would be one set up for me. At college, people would email me, like all the time."

You stare at the gorgeous newbie. Already she seems to be becoming more comfortable and confident around you. You have to admit that girls who know and speak their own mind turn you on infinitely more than passive girls...but should she be this forthright to her mentor, within the first hour of her new job? She continues to talk to you about her college degree, with more than a trace of pomposity, while you subtly flicker your eyes back down to her cute toes, which are rubbing slightly alongside one another...

Suddenly, something happens that puts you in an awkward position...!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2036713-Office-Feet/cid/1957712-Starting-To-Mentor-Michelle