*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2036713-Office-Feet/cid/1960529-Stand-up-grab-the-bitch-and-throw-her-out-of-y
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2036713
What happens when the women of your office decide to use their feet to take control?
This choice: Stand up, grab the bitch and throw her out of your god damn office!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Stand up, grab the bitch and throw her out of y...

    by: Vincanity
Something inside of you has just snapped, you've had it with everything! The promotion, the job, the office and most of all, that bitch Denise. Whilst you'd never hit a woman, the rage inside of you fills to the point of no return. Will you punch her in the face? Not necessarily, but you were damn sure of going to throw her ass out with force... In fact, the act of physical dominance may help you to regain your powerful image after this morning's embarrassing outburst.

"That's IT you little blonde BITCH" you say, yelling at Denise as she looks at you with a look of utter surprise. "Get the fuck out of my office before I break your jaw!"

Denise looks at you for 3 seconds before responding, and her response angered you even more...

"Make me Rob" she said.

What the hell is she playing at?? Does she want to fight you, or is she just trying to get you caught beating up a woman in order to get you fired? At this point, you don't even care... This woman has been hell bent on destroying not just your career, but your life. Her disdain toward you extends far beyond the office, and she seems like she's about to finally win. But not if you can help it...

You stand up and approach her aggressively. She stands with you, obviously anticipating a physical confrontation. Her shoes lay on the floor as her bare feet grace the carpet. She seems ready for a fight, but surely nothing could prepare her for your attack! You reach out to grab her shirt but before you can, Denise grabs your arm with a surprising force and twists it into a strange position that causes you to whimper slightly in unforseen pain. What the??

"Ohhhh Rob, I have been waiting for years for you to decide to use your physical male dominance to take me on... Just to see the look on your face when you discover that I am a black belt in karate" Denise says with an evil smile. "I'm sure you would enjoyed beating up a woman like a pathetic scum bag, but rest assured, the pleasure will be all mine!"

Without a seconds notice, Denise tanks your arm to the left side of your body, causing your body to stumble as she spins to her left, away from you. Your confusion at her action vanishes as you suddenly see her bare foot flying through the air from behind her. She is about to kick you right in the face with what you can only assume is a spinning roundhouse kick or something. Whatever it is, because Denise yanked your arm and through your body off balance, you cannot dodge her attack. The sole of her bare foot connecting with your face is inevitable...

You only have time to half turn your face away from her foot so that the impact doesn't hit you square on the nose, but your actions don't help the devastating impact of her foot connecting with your face. You drop to the floor hard, the world spinning around you as you discover why people say if you get hit hard enough, you see stars... You can feel the pain resisting through your face where Denise's foot hit you, but even worse is the dirty feeling that her foot was in your face... You feel like her foot grime, toe jam and foot sweat have been in contact with your face, and it makes you cringe in disgust and humiliation... But if you think that's bad, things are about to get much worse for you...

Your vision begins to clear and the stars start to fade, but as they do you wish that they hadn't... Denise's smug look of victory stares at you as she stands over your beaten body.

"Ohhhh Rob, you pathetic piece of shit. I'm going to enjoy doing this" she says, as she lifts her foot and hovers it above your face. "Just like a bug, or a cigarette butt, it's time for me to put you out."

You are forced to stare up at the sole of her milky bare foot... You see faint hints of sweat and dirt which seems to have accumulated from your confrontation, gathered up in between the subtle wrinkles of her sole, and an odor assaults your nose that you know isn't exactly a strong foot smell, but due to your passionate hate toward feet, seems somewhat amplified... This is hell, and if her foot comes down on your face, it is all over!

Denise begins to lower her foot, your fate crushing down to put you in your place... You don't have time to think, it's now or never...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vincanity (UN: vincanity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2036713-Office-Feet/cid/1960529-Stand-up-grab-the-bitch-and-throw-her-out-of-y