*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Manager!
  2. Rob
  3. Foot Fetish Or Not?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2036713-Office-Feet/cid/1957910-Manager
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2036713
What happens when the women of your office decide to use their feet to take control?
This choice: Manager!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Manager!

    by: Vincanity
Life is good... Damn good!! It took you 10 long hard years but you have managed to successfully climb the corporate ladder in your office and now you're the junior manager at the Office. You had an amazing pay packet, a group of girls that you managed and controlled and your bank account looked so good that you honestly believed that you were set for life. Nothing could go wrong from here!

A huge part of your success was due to the senior manager at the Office, the one man who out ranked you! Jim Richards was his name, and despite the fact that you thought he was a bit of a dickhead you had spent your last 10 years kissing his ass and becoming his friend... And it had paid off well. However, today was the day that all of your hard work would REALLY pay off. Jim announced last month that he was retiring and that somebody would be taking his place as the senior manager. You knew that he had lined you up for the position, it was a certainty! And everybody believed it... Everybody except Denise...

Denise is the bitch of the office in your eyes, and she really has it in for you... In fact, you actually started at the office at the same time as her and had a massive war over the position of junior manager, a war that needless to say, you won. If Denise had her way, your only job in the office would be as her foot stool, and she would make you pay her to have that position! Which would suck because the one thing you hate more than Denise is feet!

She was intent on scoring the senior manager position, and this is your biggest fear. God knows what she would do if she had power over you... But it seems God won't be the only one who knows what she would do, as you hop out of your car and see Denise in the parking lot of the office.

"Well good morning my minion," you say, rubbing in the fact that you are her boss.

"Don't get used to being above me Rob, soon you will be dethroned by me and you will be kissing my feet, begging me to keep your job!" She says to you.

You hold your ground for a second, unsure of what to say... She mentioned kissing her feet, she can't possibly know your secret fear... Could she? You suddenly realise that you've been pausing for about 5 seconds now, you need to speak before she realises that she had said something that has stumped you...

"Well... You may think you have the senior management position... That you want... But you're wrong... The day I kiss your feet, I will give you my monthly pay check!" You stutter out poorly.

"Oh is that so? Well, Rob, Mark my words... You WILL kiss my feet. It is now my top priority, I will have you under my feet, I will have your paycheck and you will be my slave!" She says with a scary confidence. You are paralysed with fear as you see her foot move... She has removed a shoe and is lifting her foot to you... "Of course, if your scared to fight me, you can always get down on your knees and crawl under my feet now and start kissing Rob..... What do you say?"

Your frozen with fear and you don't know what to say... You've just started something you really didn't want to start... You've dug a whole, and your afraid of digging deeper, so you turn and walk away quickly. Denise just starts to laugh...

"Hahaha, oh my God, you have a weakness for feet don't you?? Hahahaha!" She tells to you... You speed off to the Office, you have to get away from her!

As you get into the office, you sit at your desk for 10 minutes and collect yourself... It's ok, it will be fine... You're junior manager, remember? She can't get you! But what if she wins? No, she can't win, and she won't... But if she does? This is bad... There's no other way of looking at it... What the hell did you say that for??

You check your watch and realise you're going to be late for Jim Richard's big meeting... You get up and quickly walk over to the conference room for Jim's big announcement, this is it!! Senior management, here you come!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vincanity (UN: vincanity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2036713-Office-Feet/cid/1957910-Manager