*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Male and female trainer.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2039612-Damon-and-Jodi-pokemon-tf/cid/1969442-Male-and-female-trainer
Rated: · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2039612
A story where Damon and Jodi change into pokemon.
Chapter #1

Male and female trainer.

    by: Thedude404
In the depths of the Shino region. Damon and Jodi, two very best friends, had just started their pokemon journey together.

Damon had live in Twinleaf Town and Jodi live in Sandgam Town. They first met when Damon, and his mother, visit professor Rowan.

Jodi happen to be there with her mother as well. The two of them were still young and promise to go on a journey together when they get older.

Since then. Jodi had a crush on him and hopes to make him her boyfriend. As it got darker. Damon and Jodi begins to set up camp.

Jodi wanted to tell Damon that she love him right now. But she was shy. Damon had set up the tents for them to sleep in.

"The tents are all set Jodi. We should get a goodnight's sleep" said Damon. Damon then notice that there was no wood for their campfire.

"Looks like we'll need some wood for a campfire" said Damon. "I'll go look for some them Damon. It's the least I can do since you set up camp for us"

Jodi then left and went to look for wood. As she did. Jodi comes upon a strange color rock and picks it up. The rock had a rainbow like color.

"What a pretty rock. I should show this to Damon" Jodi then notice a male and female Nidoran huddle up together and show's how much they love each other. Jodi sighs.

"I wish I could share my love, to Damon, like a pokemon does" Suddenly the rock started to glow. Jodi was blinded, by the light, and Jodi blacks out.

Meanwhile Damon finish set up camp. Suddenly he felt dizzy. "Huh? Why do I feel so weird all of a sudden?" He then blacks out as well.

The next day. Jodi wakes up and heard Damon's voice. "Jodi are you okay?" She suddenly starts to wake up and finds herself back at camp.

"Damon? What happen? I feel so weird and how did I get back to camp?" She ask. "I don't know. But there's something you should also know as well. Your no longer a human"

When she fully wake up. Jodi looks over her body and was surprise she was a pokemon. She looks at Damon and was surprise even more he was a pokemon as well. The two of them where the same pokemon. But what pokemon did they turn into?

You have the following choices:

1. A Eevee.

2. A Zorua

*Noteb*
3. A Vulpix

*Noteb*
4. A Buneary

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2039612-Damon-and-Jodi-pokemon-tf/cid/1969442-Male-and-female-trainer