*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Zorua
  2. Male and female trainer.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2039612-Damon-and-Jodi-pokemon-tf/cid/1971364-A-Zorua
Rated: · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2039612
A story where Damon and Jodi change into pokemon.
This choice: A Zorua  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Zorua

    by: Thedude404
Both her and Damon had black fur with a red cone on top of their head. Their hands and feet had change into their new red paws.

They had shrunk, in size, and were now small. Their faces had been change into their new cute muzzle as their eyes were now blue.

Black tuff's of fur was now covering their necks. Jodi looks behind and see's she had a tail and it was the same thing for Damon.

Both Damon and Jodi had been change into Zorua's. Jodi starts to panic. "Damon were pokemon. You and I have change into pokemon" said Jodi.

"I know Jodi. I don't know how, or why, but someone, or something must have change us into this" said Damon.

"What are we going to do then? I can't live like a pokemon. My family might get worried about me" Jodi was still panicking. Damon calms her down.

"Jodi calm down. We'll think of something okay? Panicking isn't going to help us" Jodi then starts to calm down. She felt safe around Damon.

"Thank you Damon. What pokemon did we change into anyway? I never seen this pokemon before" said Jodi. "I've read about this pokemon. Were Zorua's. There from the Unova region. They are known to use the power of illusions and look like other pokemon or humans" said Damon.

"So your saying we can look like other pokemon or humans. Hey maybe we can use our new power and change into our human forms" said Jodi.

"It could work. But I want to try out being a Zorua first. I always wanted to be a pokemon. Besides even if we do look like humans. Would anyone understand what were saying?"

"You got a point there Damon. Alright I guess we can live like Zorua's for a while" said Jodi. "That's the spirit Jodi" said Damon. Jodi starts to blush.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2039612-Damon-and-Jodi-pokemon-tf/cid/1971364-A-Zorua