*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ben
  2. Male teen
  3. Mom says it's time to do to Daycare.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040521-AR-Daycare/cid/2923633-Ben
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #2040521
You're a teenager, but your mom thinks you need to go to daycare again. Have fun.
This choice: Ben  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ben

    by: Sybriss3
"Uggg! This is soooo stupid!" Ben shouted from back of his mothers van. The young boy was hunched over, arms crossed, hazel eyes burning from under a messy mop of brown hair. His whole body radiating anger. Ben had always had a temper, but ever since he turned thirteen just a few months ago it had gotten worse. "Why do I have to go anyway! A daycare is for babies and I'm a teenager! I can look after myself!" He argued again.

"You are going because no-one will be here all day and I already paid!" His mother shouted form the front seat. Normally the woman was even tempered, but her sons complaining had really grated on her nerves. Ben just "harrumphed" but didn't argue. His mom was notoriously stubborn when she maid up her mind and he knew arguing would only get him in trouble.

They soon arrived, and it looked surprisingly plain. The biggest feature was the name 'A.R Daycare" painted in big bold letters above the door. Ben though ignored most of the details, stomping angerly behind his mother and not even bothering to get a good look at the receptionist or entrance.

Soon his mom had all the paperwork signed and smiled patting him on the head. "All right sweetie. Your all set. I'll come get you later today. Have fun!" Ben just mumbled something and ducked away. "Whatever! Lets just get this stupid thing over with." He grumbled as his mom left. "Oh, my, my. Someone has a temper. Do you need a timeout." The receptionist said with a giggle.

Ben felt his temper flair. "I, am not a baby! I am a teenager!" He shouted stomping a foot. The woman though didn't flinch and just kept smiling. "Sure you are sweetie, but your acting like a child. No worries though, we'll have that sorted soon." Ben only had a moment to look confused before he felt a prick in his arm. His vision became blurry and he felt the world change before he blacked out.

When he regained his senses he saw that the receptionist was carrying him. "How?" Ben thought still groggy, before realizing just how, big everything looked. "What?" He thought looking around his mind trying to process what he was seeing. "Oh, is someone awake?" The lady asked smiling down at him. "Just in time too. We're about to enter the play area. Looks like our little treatment worked well. Congrats sweetie, you're now a...."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 5 year old.

*Noteb*
2. 4 year old.

3. Even younger.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sybriss3 (UN: dragonknight52 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Talcane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040521-AR-Daycare/cid/2923633-Ben