*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cow
  2. Other
  3. Let's make this anthro. You're an anthr...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040521-AR-Daycare/cid/E86X3BV5K-Cow
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #2040521
You're a teenager, but your mom thinks you need to go to daycare again. Have fun.
This choice: Cow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Cow

    by: Ja37
Abigail a female cow, that the age of 18, you're a brown and white spotted cow, with gray hooves, a pink nose and ears, light green eyes, along with a small tail, that's the same color as your skin.

She sighed and tapped the car door as her mom drove her to a "daycare" center. Abigail wasn't sure why this was happening, but her mom had been insistent. So here she was, walking into the unassuming building. Though in truth she wasn't that annoyed, just curious why her mom hadn't let up until she had agreed to come. She had supposedly heard about this place from some of her friends, but Abigail knew nothing else besides that.

Abigail zoned out as her mom and the receptionist spoke and her mom filled out some paperwork. "I'll pick you up later sweetie." Her mom said smiling. "I've heard good things about this place so try to enjoy yourself." So saying the older woman left leaving Abigail with the worker.

The teen cow shifted nervously. "Sooo, uh what now? Do I go to a room or?" The worker chuckled. "We'll get you into a playroom soon sweetie, I just need to know what age you want to be first." Abigail blinked. "Didn't my mom fill that out already?" The worker nodded. "Yes, she did, but she decided to leave your new age blank so you could pick."

"New age?" At her look the daycare lady smiled wider. "First time?" At the teens nod the lady nodded. "Of course. Well, I'll explain. Here our daycare is special. We have the ability to take teenagers like yourself and regress them, physically making them younger for their stay here." Abigail looked at the lady like she had grown a second head. Then she snorted. "Yeah right! Is this some sort of joke!?! Not funny mom!" Abigail yelled.

The daycare sheep frowned. "I assure you Abigail; I am quite serious. And i can prove it to you as well once I have your desired age." The older sheep said tapping the paperwork she held. "If you are unsure then might I suggest 2 or 3 years old? Most of our clients find that a nice middle ground. Not a baby, but not a child either."

Abigail just kept staring at her. This had to be a joke, but the workers business like demeanor and expression made her doubt. That and, a little spark. Abigail had always wondered what it would like to be young again, and as farfetched as it sounded if this place could do that then maybe? The daycare lady was still waiting patiently as she thought, and Abigail realized that joke or not, she needed to say something if she wanted to get anywhere.

"Ok, ok." Abigail said throwing up her hands. "I guess I'll be...."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 3 year old calf

*Noteb*
2. 2 year old calf

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ja37 (UN: jakeabbott1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Talcane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040521-AR-Daycare/cid/E86X3BV5K-Cow