*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041057-The-Black-Widow/cid/1975224-The-morning
by Gray
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2041057
You wake up in bed with a girl you don't remember.
Chapter #1

The morning

    by: Gray
You open your eyes, you'd been out on the town last night and had gotten quite drunk and now you were in a bed with a girl you don't remember and a strange stench hangs in the air.

pppprrrrtttt
"Well that explains the smell" you think to yourself, as the girl who lays beside you passes gas underneath the covers, the warm current of air washes over your half naked body before the scorching stench enters your nostrils, whatever she ate last night was not agreeing with her stomach.

Even though she's laying with her back towards you, it's plain to see she's quite pretty, her face is gorgeous, she has a tight hourglass figure, large breasts and a juicy backside to go along with it, too bad her farts don't smelly quite as nice as she looks.

"Mmmm ffrrrppppttt"
She moans in her sleep before letting out another fairly quiet fart, the stench is really starting to build up now, should you wake her up?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gray (UN: grayvii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gray has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041057-The-Black-Widow/cid/1975224-The-morning