*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dreaming for tomorrow
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042049-A-trainer-dreams/cid/1979503-Dreaming-for-tomorrow
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2042049
Another story I deleted from my writing.com acoount that I decided to bring back
Chapter #1

Dreaming for tomorrow

    by: Thedude404
Damon was very excited to be starting his journey as a pokemon trainer. He was going to wake up first thing in the morning and head out to get his pokemon from Professor Rowan.

He was at the dinner table enjoying having dinner with his family. "I am so excited to be going on a journey tomorrow. I'm going to meet lot's of pokemon and become friends with them" said Damon.

"Now you be careful Damon and make sure you have your pokemon with you at all times" said his mother who pet's him on the head.

"I'll be careful mother. I'll have my pokemon with me to protect me" said Damon. "Your so lucky Damon. I wish I was 10 years older now" said Zach.

"You will Zach in two more years. Then when you start off your journey we can have a battle" said Damon. "You'll become a champion by then" said Zach.

"Well that is my dream. To become the new champion of Sinnoh and become friends with all the pokemon. I can't wait to start tomorrow".

After dinner was over. Damon got himself ready for bed. He put on his pajames and heads into bed. He couldn't sleep but he manage to fall asleep.

The next day. Damon starts to wake up and begins to feel a nice wind passing by him. He starts to open his eyes and see's sunlight. When he woke up. He was no longer in his bedroom. He was in a forest like area.

"Where am I? How did I get outside?" he also felt weird and finds a lake. Damon goes over to the lake and see's his reflection. To his surprise. There was a pokemon staring back at him. Damon had realize something else.

"I've been turn into a pokemon" said Damon. What pokemon did he change into?

You have the following choices:

1. A Doduo

2. A Eevee

3. A Pikachu

4. A Riolu

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042049-A-trainer-dreams/cid/1979503-Dreaming-for-tomorrow