*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Riolu
  2. Dreaming for tomorrow
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042049-A-trainer-dreams/cid/1981148-A-Riolu
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2042049
Another story I deleted from my writing.com acoount that I decided to bring back
This choice: A Riolu  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Riolu

    by: Thedude404
Looking closely in the water's reflection. Damon had seen the pokemon he had been change into. He recognize the pokemon. But he couldn't remember it's name.

He had short blue fur and his hands and feet had been change. A black mask had form around his eyes and his eyes were now red.

Round bumps had form on his front paws. His ears had gone to the top of his head and become floppy. A yellow collar appear around his neck.

Damon looks behind and see's a tail has form from his behind. He begins to touch it and it felt very real. The tail was his own.

Damon then remembers the pokemon he had turn into. "I've been turn into a Riolu" Riolu was one of the native pokemon of Sinnoh. He had always wanted to catch a Riolu and evolve it into a Lucario when he starts his journey. But now he was a Riolu.

He then got an idea. "I wonder if I can do that one attack that only Lucario's can learn" He then tries to use Aura Spheare as he place his paw out. But nothing happen. He look at his paw.

"I guess not. I have to be a Lucario to use Aura Speahere. But how did I change into a Riolu in the first place?" As he continues to think about it.

Someone had found Damon the Riolu. But who?

You have the following choices:

1. A Riolu like him

*Noteb*
2. A Lucario

3. One of his friends

4. A wild pokemon

*Noteb*
5. Reader's choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042049-A-trainer-dreams/cid/1981148-A-Riolu