*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042450-Dream-Control/cid/1980701-The-Beginning
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2042450
You find an old Asian coin that allows you to make dreams that affect people.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Kiriko Izuyu
You are walking around your house one Friday afternoon, when you see a crumpled up piece of paper in your basement. Out of curiosity, you pick it up to see an Old coin inside with a piece of thread and beads strewn through the hole in its center. You thought it kinda looked like a old Ryo coin piece from Japan but you weren't too sure. Looking at the piece of paper you see writing on it, "Coin of Dreams: Your wishes become the dreams of others!" it read like some sorta pitch you would hear from a con artist in TV shows. After that read instructions, "Wish for something on someone and their dreams that night will make them want to do your wish ever so slightly (repeat use for stronger effect). Just think of their name and face and make a wish! (Warning: Coin fancies himself an artist and will interpret the dream accordingly).

"This is so stupid", you thought to yourself but a part of you was kind of intrigued by the idea. You took the coin and decided to test it. What's the worst that could happen, am I right?

You decided to test it on...

You have the following choices:

1. A Family member

2. A friend or aquaintance

*Noteb*
3. An enemy

*Noteb*
4. A stranger

5. You put it on your dresser, there is no need to rush

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kiriko Izuyu (UN: nickkuroshi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kiriko Izuyu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042450-Dream-Control/cid/1980701-The-Beginning