*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. MECH Experimentation
  2. Other
  3. It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2043857-Arcee-Sexpansion/cid/2018905-MECH-Experimentation
by L.wood
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2043857
Arcee becomes curvier, and overall more lustful! Transformers Prime verse
This choice: MECH Experimentation  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

MECH Experimentation

    by: Count Chocula
Arcee awoke after having blacked out. She remembered she was driving back to Jack's house after a completed mission. Her memory was still a little foggy. It couldn't have been Decepticons, she'd probably be dead by now, and the cars that ambushed her certainly weren't Vehicons, they were a distinctive green after all, which could only leave... MECH.

Arcee found herself strapped to large "operating table." The room she was in was rather spacious, not much light except for the single bright lamp above her body, and several dim lights from computers being operated by shadowy humans. She couldn't offer much resistance to her restraints, her energon reserves were too low unfortunately. "Blast it!," she whispered to herself, making sure no MECH personnel could hear her.

"It's no use trying to hide it, we have your entire system connected to our computers. We know when you turn on, turn off, everything about what's currently running in your operating system," a hidden voice stated.

"What are you going to do with me?!" demanded Arcee.

"We're running a few experiments, to learn more about Cybertronian bodies. Because you're such a willing participant, we may make this as painful as possible," the MECH scientist grinned maliciously, he was going to enjoy torturing Arcee. "Now, let's get started."

What experiments are they going to try?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Count Chocula (UN: spark12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.wood has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2043857-Arcee-Sexpansion/cid/2018905-MECH-Experimentation