*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. June Darby
  2. MECH Experimentation
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2043857-Arcee-Sexpansion/cid/2018911-June-Darby
by L.wood
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2043857
Arcee becomes curvier, and overall more lustful! Transformers Prime verse
This choice: Human-Cybertronian hybridization (a human becomes a transformer)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

June Darby

    by: Count Chocula
"Bring her in!" the head scientist ordered. Out of the darkness enveloping the room, a metal vertical stretcher was wheeled in, with none other than June Darby strapped in. The brunette haired woman was wearing her signature outfit consisting of teal nurse's scrubs with a beige light jacket. She attempted to speak to Arcee, but her mouth was muffled so she couldn't scream. And on her sides, she was flanked by MECH security guards.

"JUNE?!" Arcee blurted out, stunned that one of her human friends was captured as well.

"Good, good, so I see you know each other. Then this will go easier... for me."

"What are you going to do with her?!" demanded Arcee.

"This experiment is a test for possible hybridization. We're going to see if it is possible to turn a human being into a Cybertronian. Wheel her over in the tube over there," the scientist pointed to a large metal and glass tube. The tube was large enough to comfortably contain three Arcees inside of it. June was strapped in, her legs dangling twenty feet off the ground. Probes were attached around her body as well as a few to Arcee and her inside component ports.

"Now there we're all settled in. Hit it!"

A strong electric current blew through Arcee, it was intense and acute. Her optics were forced closed by the severe pain caused the current. She wanted to burst off the shackles and end these scientists, but alas she was too energon starved and her reserves were being accessed for this sick experiment. Arcee yelped out in pain.

Meanwhile, June's experience wasn't much different. She too felt a harsh current passing through her body. The pain for her was so intense it felt like it was destroying her body from the inside out, like it was turning her internal organs to dust. Eventually a new sensation came to her: a hardness. It felt like her skin was becoming harder, and harder, becoming metallic even.

The pain was slowly subsiding, but still present for June. She managed to tolerate the pain enough to open her eyes up and see what was happening to her. Her skin was no longer tan and fleshy like her normal skin was, instead it was hard and metallic, and a polished, white metal. And on top of that, it appeared like she was growing. Her legs were stretching lower and lower, while her arms lengthened as well. The straps she was locked in here designed to adjust outward as she grew in size.

Arcee was still in deep pain, screaming as further electricity shocked her internal components. June by this point, was reaching ten feet in height, her hair was no longer "hair", but rather a solid black metal collection surrounding her head where her hair used to be. She was also gaining teal colored accents on her hands, shins, and around her inner thighs.

"Sir, how much longer do you want to proceed?," a technician asked the head scientist.

Does the head scientist stop the experiment now, rendering June about Arcee's height, or continues and she keeps growing to around Optimus's size?

You have the following choices:

1. "Stop"

*Noteb*
2. "Keep going"

*Noteb*
3. Something goes wrong

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Count Chocula (UN: spark12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.wood has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2043857-Arcee-Sexpansion/cid/2018911-June-Darby