*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2048564-Pet-Heads/cid/2006508-male
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2048564
Heads adopted as pets!
This choice: male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

male

    by: Joe
Jimmy is a boy who needed something to fill in the void of the loss of his older brother and sister. His mom suggests him to get a pet head. Jimmy went to the place that give out those and looked around. He wanted a head that is sweet, not mean, and would care for him.

His first candidate seem to be the head of a 15 year old girl with magenta hair. She gave Jimmy a warm smile and said.

"Hello, I'm Carol. Nice to meet you."

Compare to the other heads who are silent, Carol seems to be noisy in a cute way whenever someone passes by. Jimmy seems interested in Carol and might want to adopt her.

"Hello, are you gonna look at me for the whole day or you wanna talk? I could go for both.", said Carol's head.

Jimmy really finds Carol cute, but it might be a trick to hide her real intentions. Though she doesn't look like she is hiding something. She seem innocent.

In the end, Jimmy...

You have the following choices:

1. Adopts Carol's head

2. Choose another head

*Noteb*
3. Someone grabs Carol before him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe (UN: quad2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dayaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2048564-Pet-Heads/cid/2006508-male