*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2048564-Pet-Heads/cid/2041287-Choose-another-head
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2048564
Heads adopted as pets!
This choice: Choose another head  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Choose another head

    by: Joe
"Sorry, I want to see what's more in this place.", said Jimmy.

Carol just floated back to her spot on the shelf and made a pouty face. Jimmy then went off to find more heads that would be nice to keep. One of these heads is a biker dude with slick hair and sun glasses. He gaze a grin at the boy which surprised Jimmy.

"Hey kid, The name's Slick. Wanna hang with me?", said the head.

"Uh. I'll think about it.", said Jimmy.

Jimmy then heard a girl who spoke some Japanese. He looked behind himself and saw a head of a Japanese Girl who seems to have this traditional feel. She spoke some more Japanese, but Jimmy has no idea on what's she is saying.

Luckily a head of a blond woman next to her translated whatever the head said.

"She said that biker head shouldn't intimidate you.", said the blond head.

"Shut up toots. Your still mad at me about our relationship.", said Slick.

"We ended it a long time ago.", said the blond head.

"Any who, can she speak English at all?", asked Jimmy.

"Little.", said the Japanese girl's head, "Big with Japanese."

"She's imported from Japan. Don't worry, she understands English a bit.", said the blond head.

Jimmy looks at the plaque of the Japanese girl and it seems that her name is Nozomi and she is slightly older than Carol. Jimmy thought about Nozomi since she seems caring and cute, but Slick seems to be really cool.

In the end, Jimmy...

You have the following choices:

1. Went for Nozomi's head

*Noteb*
2. Went for Slick's head

3. Went for another head

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe (UN: quad2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dayaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2048564-Pet-Heads/cid/2041287-Choose-another-head