*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Crashed Ship.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2049637-Shrunk-by-an-Alien/cid/2016975-The-Crashed-Ship
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Other · #2049637
A 16 year old boy finds a crashed alien spacecraft, and is shrunk by a dying alien.
Chapter #1

The Crashed Ship.

    by: Mad Dog
It's a bright, warm, sunny day. There are birds singing, and a gentle breeze in the air. It's a beautiful day really. At least, it would be if it wasn't for the fact that camping with your family, and you really hate camping. You've never seen the attraction in living in a tent for days on end, with only basic facilities at your campsite. Your mom has dragged you out on a walk through the woods, which you hate even more. You're currently about two miles from the campsite, in a clearing. You're about to tell your mom that you want to go back to the campsite when you suddenly hear a loud rumbling, and then an explosion from above and behind you. You turn around and look up, just in time to see an enormous flying saucer fly overhead at about 100 feet, but it's losing altitude fast. You watch until disappears out of sight, and a few seconds later, you hear a loud boom, obviously the sound of it hitting the ground.

"My God", your mom says excitedly. "Did you see that? It was a flying saucer, a real flying saucer".

"It was definitely a saucer", you say wryly. "But it was more like a crashing saucer than a flying one. We should get back to the campsite".

"Are kidding"? your mom asks. "We have to get over there, there might be survivors".

You sigh and say, "Which is why we need to...".

Too late, your mom has already started running in the direction of the crash.

"MOM, STOP", you shout, but she isn't listening.

You run after her and quickly catch up. It's pointless trying to make her stop, all you can do is go with her. It takes about an hour to reach the crash site, and when you do, all you can do is stand and stare. The saucer is huge, about 150 feet in diameter, and about another 70 feet high at its highest point. You notice a gaping hole, about 12 feet high by 15 feet across.

"Well", you nervously say to your mom. "I guess we should go inside".

You hesitate for a few seconds, feeling somewhat scared of what's inside, but you manage to force yourself to enter the ship. You find yourself in a circular corridor. The right side of it seems to have collapsed and is impassable. So you go to the left. You and your mom eventually come to a second corridor to your right. It seems to go to the center of the craft and has two doors on each side and a stairway at the end. Slowly you walk down the corridor and look into the first doorway on your left, while your mom looks into the door opposite. There are no crew in either of them, they look like some of kind of store room. The second doors are pretty much the same, so you make your way up the stairs to the next deck.

This second deck seems to have crew quarters and some kind of lab on it. The quarters are empty, but the heavily damaged lab has two bodies in it. One has been cut in two at the chest by jagged piece of ceiling that's broken away and fallen on her. The other seems to have suffered head injury. Both are human in appearance, though they seem to be around 6'5 tall. Their skin is slightly paler than a human from earth, and they're both female. Very attractive females as it happens. Although their canines are slightly enlarged, which is somewhat unnerving. Their blood is a slightly lighter of red than a normal human's. You suddenly find yourself hoping there are no survivors, just in case they're not friendly. Suddenly, you hear a scream from what seems like the deck above. It's at that point you realise that someone is missing.

"MOM"! You shout as you run out of the door and up the stairs. After frantically searching through every room on this deck, you can't find your mom. You head up the next set of stairs onto what is obviously the control room, or command deck, whatever they call it. You see a pair of feet sticking out from behind a console, and you sprint over. It's your mom. You feel a deep sense of relief on finding that she's alive, but unconscious. You're about to pick her up, when you become aware of a presence behind you. You stand up and turn around to find a live alien female standing about ten feet away. She appears to have a pretty bad head wound. You can also see a large hole in the left side of her jumpsuit, at the midriff, she seems to have a really bad wound there too. There's a large rip, and a lot of blood on the lower left leg too. Although she shows no signs of feeling any pain.

"Err...hi", you say nervously. "Can I help you? You look like you're pretty badly hurt".

The alien woman tilts her head first to the left, and then to the right as she looks at you. Her neutral expression changes into one of unmistakable anger and hatred. And she starts limping toward you, whilst saying something in a language you can't understand.

"Oh shit", you say as you back up. "Stay back. I...I don't wanna hurt you".

That seems almost pathetic considering she's so big. As you back up though, you almost trip on a piece of metal piping. You pick it up and hold it out in front of you.

"Stay back", you tell her.

The alien continues to limp toward you, talking in her own language. Then she stops limping and raises her right hand, holding it with palm toward you. You immediately feel a weird tingling sensation throughout your entire body. You then start to feel dizzy and drop the pipe. After that, you have a sensation of being pulled toward to the floor. After a few seconds, all the weird sensations fade away. It doesn't take long for you to realise that something seriously bad has happened. And then it slowly dawns on you that you've shrunk. You're not quite, sure, but you estimate that you're now about one and a half inches in height. Obviously, it was the alien who has done this to you, but you have no idea how. Then you remember the alien. She's collapsed to the floor, and is slowly crawling toward you, with a look of deadly intent on her face.

Now feeling terrified, you turn and start running. At your tiny size though, it's pretty difficult to put any distance between you and the alien. In fact, she's catching up with you, despite her injuries. Eventually, she catches up. With her face directly over you, she grins evilly and picks you up between the thumb of forefinger of her right hand. You can only watch helplessly as she opens her mouth and slowly lifts you toward it. You have no doubt that she intends to eat you. Just as you reach her lips, you hear a dull thud, simultaneous to a sickening crack. The Aliens head flies to the right as she drops you.

You then hear your mom's voice say, "Don't you dare, bitch".

You look up and see your mom holding the pipe that you dropped. She hits the alien twice more. The alien's eyes roll up and, as her head falls to the floor, she lets out a long gasp, and dies. Your mom drops to the pipe to the floor behind her and drops to her knees.

"Oh my God", she says as she looks down at you. "She shrank you".

You're just about to speak when you hear the faint sound of voices from the decks below.

"Great, more aliens", you say fearfully.

Your mom shakes her head as she stares blankly ahead.

"No", she says. "They're all dead. She was the last one. This is someone else. It's....".

You have the following choices:

1. The Air Force.

*Noteb*
2. Other campers.

*Noteb*
3. A couple of hunters.

4. Your dad.

*Noteb*
5. A Park Ranger.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2049637-Shrunk-by-an-Alien/cid/2016975-The-Crashed-Ship