*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Can I vent for a second? Also Diego
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2051703-Persona-3FES-Newcomers/cid/2905444-Can-I-vent-for-a-second-Also-Diego
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2051703
A retelling of Persona 3 but with myself & Midnightwolf as characters
This choice: *Your Character here*  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Can I vent for a second? Also Diego

    by: YugiohPKMN
Apparently some of the people that made character choice chapters on this are outright idiots....or trolling.
I mean, robot cats that can grow giant? A Mary Sue Hourglass Zondarian? The actual fuck?

https://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/ori...

Not to be that guy who shits on everyone’s fun, but I think the rules should have a new addition: Try and follow the setting of the games. Giant robot cats chapter doesn’t even mention anything from the games, at least the Zondaria one does.
anyway, rant over
have setting compatible oc
———-
Name: Diego Marcus
Gender: Male
Age: 17
Sexuality: Straight
Acarina: The Chariot (Knight of Swords, Six of Swords)
Wild Card: no
Weapon: Glaive
Personality: Diego is distant, air-headed and crass at times, however he has a just heart and is willing to make and defend friendships. An overseas transfer student from America, he is a natural Persona user who has known of his unique power for a fair chunk of his life....and used it as well(though not correctly). This got the attention of the Kirijo Group, who ‘recruited’ and brought him to Japan so his skills with a Persona could be put to use in taking down Tartarus. He doesn’t mind that he has to go a Japanese school.{dropnote:"Really, it’s better then his previous school was...."}Diego’s Persona started to mainfest during the beginning of high school after a string of bullying incidents, one involving him, and it drove most people away from him for being a ‘freak‘ when he had trouble controlling it. A big chunk of his airheadedness is faked, a holdover from being shunned. He has a bad habit of getting lost in Tartarus.
Persona: Göndul. It looks like a slender, armoured man with eagle wings for arms and talons for feet, one carrying a long sharp spike. A Combat-type Persona and that uses Garu(wind) and Pierce-type skills. Based off one of the Norse Valkyires. Brought out with the use of the Evoker, this is Diego’s Persona fully unlocked. He’s able to use it without an Evoker, but it can only use Garu and Single Shot.
Clothing: Gekkoukan Uniform, white sneakers with mint green socks, those gloves Akihiko wears, wing necklace
——-
Hope this is aduequte.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. This guy!

*Noteb*
2. Another choice

*Noteb*
3. Another choice

*Noteb*
4. Another choice

*Noteb*
5. Another choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 YugiohPKMN (UN: gpgclean at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
foxhound has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2051703-Persona-3FES-Newcomers/cid/2905444-Can-I-vent-for-a-second-Also-Diego