*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Lotta problems
  2. Shrunken day out
  3. Spiritual Screwup
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2062027-Ace-Attorney-Size-Interactive/cid/2795441-A-Lotta-problems
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2062027
Size-related adventures with the Ace Attorney cast. (Accepting chapter requests!)
This choice: It's a small, messy, and unfamiliar apartment.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

A Lotta problems

    by: NotImmediately
"Well... I dunno whose place this is, but it's a total mess." Maya remarked. There was a roll of duct tape resting before them, offering a bit of scale for their shrunken size. They were probably between one and two inches tall. Terrifying, if Phoenix was honest, especially in such a messy location. They had no idea of where they were, nor of who or what they might run into...

"M-Maya!!"
The medium had darted forward and scrambled up on top of the tape roll. On her feet atop the roll, Maya looked around.
"Hmm... nope, nothing. That looks like an old camera there, but..."
The location they'd somehow been transported to appeared to be someone's apartment. As Maya had said, the place was incredibly messy.
Phoenix clambered up on top of the duct tape roll as well to get a slightly better view.
He could see some photos, the camera Maya had mentioned, another, newer-looking camera, and...
"W-wait!" he exclaimed, pointing a finger. Maya looked, and gasped.
"Th-that photo!"
There was a photograph pinned to a wall, and they were both in it. It was from a couple of years ago, at the end of a certain important trial...
"Is this..."
A face was appearing in Phoenix's mind. An afro, as well, actually.

As if it had been on cue, a massive door across the expanse of the huge apartment opened, and someone entered. Maya yelped in alarm at the sight of a person the size of a very large building, grabbing Phoenix by the arm.

Lotta Hart was entering the apartment, her arms full of loose camera equipment. So, this seemed to be her apartment.
The loudmouthed Southerner was hardly the person Phoenix had expected to see today.
Lotta set aside her equipment somewhere, sighing loudly. She muttered something hard to understand, given her heavy Southern accent and mumbling voice.
"Uh... hey, Nick, should we...?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NotImmediately (UN: olimarnite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NotImmediately has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2062027-Ace-Attorney-Size-Interactive/cid/2795441-A-Lotta-problems