*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Help Me!
  2. Serve the Servant
  3. Choose your destinaion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/206272-Shrinking-Through-Time/cid/68339-Help-Me
by Bro13
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #206272
pick a time period to be shrunk in
This choice: try to get her attention  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Help Me!

    by: Bro13
If you don't get this girl's attention now you might never have another chance. You scream as loud as you can "help me, help me, down here between your feet!". Not the slightest responce from the giant girl, she probibly can't hear you being the size of an ant between her feet and all, so you try more desprite measures.

You run over to her left foot and stop about arm's length away in awe. Even her little toe is more than twice your size and you could easily walk around under her arch or squeeze between her toes. It makes you realize just how small and insignifigant you are next to this giant goddess. Her foot is caked in layers of dirt and grime. You walk over to her big toe and start pounding on it with all your might (which isn't much). Her skin is thick and callised, espically near her soul. Still no responce. She propibly can't even feel you through the thick skin so you decide to move to a differint area. You crawl up between her toes and are instintly overcome with the smell of her giant feet, at this size it makes you delierous and lightheaded but the experiance is not totaly unplesant. You start punching, kicking, and biting the soft skin between her toes.

You have the following choices:

1. she notices you

*Noteb*
2. she dosen't notice you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bro13 (UN: bro13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bro13 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/206272-Shrinking-Through-Time/cid/68339-Help-Me