*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Serve the Servant
  2. Choose your destinaion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/206272-Shrinking-Through-Time/cid/68286-Serve-the-Servant
by Bro13
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #206272
pick a time period to be shrunk in
This choice: Ireland, the Middle Ages  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Serve the Servant

    by: Bro13
Once you come-to you sit up and gather in your surroundings. You're in a castle, there is a crude wooden table at the center of the room that is looming over you, at the far side there is a huge wooden trough that seems to be filled with water. All around the room are sacks and baskets filled with food. The time travel machine worked, you're in the pantry of a mid-evil castle! But the time machine has also had the effect of shrinking you to the size of a bug!

Suddinly you hear a loud slam behind you. You turn around just in time to see a gigantic foot pass right over you. The foot barley misses you but the wind alone knocks you off your feet and on to your back. You look up to see a giant woman standing directly above you. She appears to be a girl in her late teens with long red hear and pale skin with freckles all over her beautiful face that you can see off in the distance. Her pearcing green eyes that are looking at whatever is on the table. Below her face are her huge breasts jutting out from her chest and beyond that her thin abbs and round hips. She is wearing a long green dress that is dirty and torn. You look to your side to see her huge feet on either side of you. The skin is pinkish and pale even though it is callised and covered with dirt and grime from going barefoot most of her life. This girl was obvasley a servant and not a master of the castle.

You have the following choices:

1. stay where you are

2. try to hide

3. try to get her attention

4. grab on to her foot

*Noteb*
5. explore the castle some more

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bro13 (UN: bro13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bro13 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/206272-Shrinking-Through-Time/cid/68286-Serve-the-Servant