*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Ride
  2. Serve the Servant
  3. Choose your destinaion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/206272-Shrinking-Through-Time/cid/68479-The-Ride
by Bro13
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #206272
pick a time period to be shrunk in
This choice: grab on to her foot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Ride

    by: Bro13
You don't want the giantess to know that you are there but you realize that she may be the only way out of here. Besides, it seems safer between this girl's toes than on the floor where you might get stepped on or attacked by some bug.

You walk over to her huge foot and marvel at it's size. Her big toe is taller than you are and it seems like 20 feet or more to her ankle. You walk over to her huge toes and slowly squeeze your tiny body between her second and third toes. Dispite the fact that she probibley dosen't wear shoes it's still hot and swetty between her toes. The smell and moisture of her foot quickly surrounds you.

Then she lifts her foot up in to the air and slammes it down on the ground over and over, she's walking out of the room with you firmly wedged between her toes. She walks down a long hall with tapistres hanging from the walls and up a long winding stair case. She enteres a loud busy room with lots of other giants running around. It's hot and you can smell food everywhere, she must this must be the kitchen. The giantess proceeds to unload the basket she was careying on to a table far above your head.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. stay with the giantess

*Noteb*
2. explore the kitchen

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bro13 (UN: bro13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bro13 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/206272-Shrinking-Through-Time/cid/68479-The-Ride