*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2063032-Adventures-at-Boarding-School/cid/2052172-It-is-the-only-decent-school-your-family-can-af
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2063032
Something is up at boarding school.
This choice: It is the only decent school your family can afford.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

It is the only decent school your family can af...

    by: PrinceS
You had a visit up there to talk with the administration and review your profile. Woodland's agreed to enroll you, under one condition: You had to pretend to be a girl.

Since it was an all girls academy, they didn't want to have others think they were playing favorites. This meant that you were to dress as a girl.

Having no other options, your family agreed that this is what was best for you. Since you were petite anyways, you could pull this off.

There was a standard uniform; however, you still needed clothes for down time, so on the way home you went shopping. Your parents were unsure as to what freshman girls wore; but they tried their best while staying in the budget. They bought you everything that you might need, including UNDERWEAR!

When you returned home they decided that you should get used to acting and dressing like a girl. So you went up to your room and picked an outfit. The first thing you grabbed was the underwear. The underwear you got came in 10-packs, so you decided to pick the manliest pair. They were black with pink polka dots and pinks waist bands. They were size 14 and with a little bit of adjusting, they fit pretty well. You then threw on a white training bra that your mom got you. Next your threw on a plain white t-shirt. You then put on a blue and white striped romper. You remember seing girls in your high school wearing something like this. You then walked downstairs.

Your parents had a good laugh and poked fun but ultimately agreed you could pull of being a girl. Over the next week, your mom gave you as many fashion tips as she knew. She taught you to style your hair like a girl, how to do your makeup, and how to paint your nails. At the end of the week, you packed up and headed to school.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Meet your Roommate

*Noteb*
2. Walk Your Schedule

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PrinceS (UN: theprinces at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
taytaywilliams has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2063032-Adventures-at-Boarding-School/cid/2052172-It-is-the-only-decent-school-your-family-can-af