*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Legendary meeting
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2066810-Legendary-encounter/cid/2067785-Legendary-meeting
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2066810
A story where five friends meet different legendary pokemon
Chapter #1

Legendary meeting

    by: Thedude404
Somewhere, in another dimension, legendary pokemon had gather around for an important meeting. The legendary Arceus then appears before.

"Listen everyone. It has brought to my attention that I have find five humans with pure hearts who have care for pokemon very well" said Arceus.

"I thought there were no pure hearted humans left" said Lugia. "It seems we have found the last five humans who have pure hearts" said Arceus.

"What would you like us to do with them?" Ho-oh ask. "As you know. Most of us legendary pokemon allow humans to capture us and join them on their journey. However I have something different for them. I would like you other pokemon to find these humans" said Arceus.

"What would you like us to do with them?" Entei ask. "Do whatever you want with them. You can make them your playmates. Make them into your species and have them take your place as the new legendary pokemon. Or you can make them your mates and have them live with you for the rest of your lives. Now go my children and I shall watch your progress from here"

All the legendary pokemon where then gone to find the five humans with pure hearts. Now which human finds these legendary pokemon first

You have the following choices:

1. Damon

2. Zach

3. Jodi

*Noteb*
4. Chris

*Noteb*
5. Steve.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2066810-Legendary-encounter/cid/2067785-Legendary-meeting