*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2067738-Body-Possession-Journey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2067738
An interactive with an emphasis on male possessions, but female possessions also welcome!

An interactive with an emphasis on male possessions, but female possessions also welcome!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
First, you can pick the character perspective.

Jake: an average 18 year old. 5'10" light tanned skin and shaggy brown hair. Cute enough. Fit enough. Likable enough. Yet he has never stood out, and he knows it. His one strength is his intellect. He has often wondered what it would be like to see life from a different perspective.

Smith: Jake's 24 year-old big brother. 6'2" Also lightly tanned skin with military cropped brown hair. He's a marine with a sculpted and toned body. Looks very frat-boy, but much more muscular. He gets to be home for a few weeks, but the pain and devastation of war has him wishing there was a way to be someone else and have a distraction from his recent experiences.

Brandon: Jake's 14 year-old younger brother. 5'8" He actually ended up blonde, but he's on track to look much more like Smith when he's older. Very lean and fit for his age, and he's entered a major growth spurt. He'll be taller than Jake soon. Brandon is resentful of all of the older men in his family, especially his father, since they constantly underestimate him.

Richard: Jake's 43 year-old father. The man was just 19 when he knocked up the woman he would end up marrying and who would end up giving birth to Smith and all of his other children. He's a single father now since she passed away several years ago. He hasn't gone gray yet and is still very fit, handsome, and youthful. He could definitely pass for a 34 year-old man. He’s always hidden a secret though that he’s very bisexual.



Updated 6/16/2021

The primary method of possession is going to be spiritual/astral. The character's body transforms into an astral form, meaning that possessions can be indefinite since there is no original body to have to worry about.

HOWEVER, the character can get a little freaky and force his or her astral essence to manifest as an ectoplasmic gel substance that they can control and multiply to either move between bodies with a more physical and visceral experience or to put a piece of their "gel" inside of another non-possessed body and permanently alter the host's mind and modest physical characteristics. I'm open to modest transformation so like aging and de-aging within reason and improving muscle mass or body part size. Just nothing clownish and no forced gender swaps. So please don't have a sorority girl turned into a hulking hairy muscle man via forcibly consumed gel. No stuff like a guy growing to 20 feet tall or a boy's feet growing to size 20s. You get the vibe. The gel transformations are more meant for stuff along the lines of increasing length and girth of a penis. Or making someone mildly fitter or a few years younger/older.

Characters do not get access to the memories of the host unless they merge. Merging is permanent and involves the possessor taking over the dormant astral version inside their host. Essentially entering and sealing themselves inside their host’s soul. This merge process is permanent and makes that their new base body. The old them is gone forever. There is no limit on how many merges can happen, but be mindful that too many merges could result in lots of characters disappearing forever.

Anyone can be possessed. Male or female. Though I obviously prefer male hosts. But totally free game. Only thing I ask is no kid stuff. We’re already pushing things with the 14 year old Brandon character. That’s as young as I’d like any participants of any activity to be EVEN IF it's someone younger possessing an adult. So that is not a workaround to put a gradeschooler inside a businessman in his 30s. Children can exist in these stories or chapters, but they cannot be involved in any of the possession or erotic activity and it must be clear they are being provided for. So if a college boy character wants to possess the MILF nextdoor, the kids need to at least be taken care of by him while he's living her life or they need to be dropped at daycare or left at the MILF's parents for a month. I like some deviousness, but we're not going to have threads where a single MILF gets hopped and the possessor leaves the country without any regard for the baby at home in the crib.

Gay sex is encouraged, but not the only form allowed. Any sex is fine, just again—no one younger than Brandon. He is our threshold of acceptability. And don't worry--I get it! Vast majority of us, myself included, get that thrill from the taboo of the act of possession and the state of possessing someone else--and that's just spiced up a bit when characters are forced to cross lines or when you get a chance to relive your youth in a body that would have made you more confident as you started exploring your own sexuality. But there is no actual real world desire or intent to ever engage in any inappropriate activity with a minor. I find myself in that camp where I enjoy the idea of getting to take over a Brandon type, but in real life--a Brandon type expressing any interest in doing anything sexual or romantic with me would yield a full revulsion reaction. I know most people feel the same way, but we still need to have at least some air of decency even in the world of possession fantasy.

No killing characters unless it’s a merge.

Hosts can put up a good fight during the possession process, but will not remember a thing. Possessions of sleeping victims are much easier.

The first person with the powers can share their power with other people. This can either be a one-time sort of thing where our main character manually transfers someone into a host’s body or the main character can grant someone else free reign of the possession abilities. The main character is the alpha though and can take back any granted powers and can never be possessed by another character unless its voluntary.

Mind control is allowed. The main character can temporarily control other characters via stereotypical mind control. More permanent changes to characters’ minds should only happen as a direct result of being possessed or inserted with gel. As in the possessor manually changed aspects of the host’s mind or super longterm possessions permanently altered the host to be more like how the main character was while living the host’s life.

All portrayals of celebrities, models, influencers, and public figures are purely fictional and do not represent any of their actual behaviors, thoughts, or attitudes. If by chance any included public personality or celebrity encounters this story thread and wishes to have their characterization removed or edited, I am happy to do so! Please let me know.

To all of us regular folks: HAVE FUN!!!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2067738-Body-Possession-Journey