*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222313-Resident-Evil-NivanField
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2222313
Fanfiction interactive focusing on relationship between Piers Nivan and Chris Redfield

Fanfiction interactive focusing on relationship between Piers Nivan and Chris Redfield

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Howdy! This is my first time doing something fully in the realm of fanfiction, but I’m seriously so smitten with the NivanField “Ship.”

With that said, I’ll just lay out my plans for this little project. I decided on an interactive story because there are several ways that I thought Piers could potentially come back into Chris’s life, each with their own issues that Chris and Piers would have to overcome in order to finally get their happy ending. I want the story to primarily revolve around Piers Nivans and Chris Redfield, but I have no problem with fleshing out other characters from the Resident Evil Universe. Also, there is going to be a lot of fantasy techno bullshit involved—most of which is definitely NOT canon, but I hope you don’t mind that I’m bending the rules quite a bit from what’s established in the RE Universe.

Graphic sex scenes are absolutely encouraged, but please progress the story forward. And please do not rush sex if the story arc hasn’t resolved certain things first. For example, in certain paths I envision Piers and Chris dealing with different PTSD issues or intimacy issues that make sex a difficult subject for both men that they’ll eventually overcome.

For all scenarios, we’re starting 9 months after Piers Nivans sacrificed his life to save Chris Redfield. We see that Chris honored his promise to Piers to stay within the BSAA, but he is dealing with severe grief and depression. He struggles with all that was left unsaid—he is haunted by the regret of never telling Piers that he was in love with him. The depression was very high functioning until recently. Chris has begun a leave of absence from the BSAA, finally taking some time to just pause and evaluate his life—but most of the time his thoughts fixate on Piers and bring him to a very low place. Jill and Claire have been an incredibly dedicated support system for him, but lately, Chris has even started pushing them away. When he’s not working out, practicing his marksmanship at the gun range, or keeping his combat and knife fighting skills sharp, he’s either home alone streaming shows or getting super drunk and having intense sex with Leon Kennedy. His relationship with Leon has been his only source of comfort lately with Leon sort of being an initially toxic outlet and escape for a lot of Chris’s repressed feelings and issues, but weeks of drunk, hot sex have resulted in them forming a comfortable bond and connection that helps them cope with their respective problems. I envision their dynamic like Buffy and Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Like at first the sex was just purely hot and chaotic and an escape for both of them as they navigated their depression and misery. This has blossomed over time into the early semblances of mutual love, but Piers is the equivalent of Angel. He is Chris Redfield’s one true love. Leon is bisexual in this universe. Leon’s true love is Ada Wong, but as we all know, she is beyond flighty and Leon became tired of waiting for her. Hence, finding an outlet for his frustration in Chris Redfield.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy going on this adventure with me! You’re welcome to contribute, and I cannot wait to see where we take these various story arcs.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222313-Resident-Evil-NivanField