*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2069009-Endless-Beauty/cid/V85J7KHW7-Getting-a-little-Input
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2069009
A beautification GTS interactive that's all about nice girls growing into sexual goddesses
This choice: Option A  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Getting a little ...Input.

    by: Morgenstern
'Ok, this is just wild' Hannah thought, closing her bedroom door.

She sat back at her desk, her long, graceful fingers unconsciously rising to begin kneading her massive succulent breasts. Was it possible that having the very best of every woman on Earth added up to men losing control at the mere sight of her?

If so, that was fucking awesome!

"He can't control himself. And he thinks this is all perfectly normal." Hannah mused as her needy body vibrated with pre-orgasms from her casual fondling. If her clothes had changed and her own brother didn't know that things had been quite different less than an hour ago, then there had to be some new explanation of how she'd become like... this. A story that explained it all, no matter how far-fetched. Unfortunately, she only remembered the old, original reality instead of this new narrative. Which was faintly annoying because she imagined she must have fucked hundreds of times, taking anyone and everyone she wanted with this new body but couldn't remember it. Still, there had to be clues that would help her figure out her new past and what had happened to make her transformation possible.

She effortlessly brought herself to two more delicious climaxes as she browsed her own social media pages. Apparently, she was a bit of a mystery, the sheltered daughter of Rose Grant, the world's most successful model.

A quick search later and Hannah crowed "You go, Mom!"

Her emagic emails had rippled outward to turn her mother into a 7'8" Amazonian super-milf. Rose had been a global sensation, courted by CEOs and world leaders, but had married her childhood sweetheart, Hannah's dad. She laughed. Evidently, true love had resisted even the power of the email, although Dad was also a foot taller than she remembered him being, and definitely more of a sexy rogue in the few photos of Rose's private life on the internet. Her parents had become a hot adult faerie tale and she was the pornographic princess born of it! 8 long feet of the maximum fucking possible of sexy!

"Wait, then how is Liam such an ordinary twerp?" More research revealed in this timeline he was only her adopted brother. He was still a beloved part of the family but had been completely skipped over by the new history that made Hannah so. fucking. sexy.

She laughed again. She'd never meant to deprive him of her good fortune. But it also meant she could make it up to him in ways that they'd both enjoy...

In fact, he might be the key to her making a good thing gooder. Hannah smiled wickedly, imagining him having had to live right next to her for years... The poor boy watching puberty hit and turn her from a cute tomboy into a sexual supernova. She couldn't be the only thing he beat off to. He might be uniquely qualified to want even more than a girl whose 'everything' was sexier than 'anyone' else. What he had pent up inside would be pure gold.

The 8-foot-tall sexual bombshell swept her thick fluffy comforter off her huge bed, wrapping it around herself. Suppressing her presence as much as she could, she opened the door into the hallway of the Grace Family mansion she now lived in and called out to Liam.

"Brother? I need a favor. Could you come here please?" Her voice dripped with honey, without even meaning to. She pulled back inside, leaving the door open for him.

She pulled up the email again, eager to test its limits.

Tired of being inferior?

Everyone has something that's just better than yours?

Well you can now fix it!

Just tell who it is that makes you feel worse about yourself and what about them so annoys you, and we promise immediate results!

e-mail to
[redacted]


Soon enough his soft steps made their way to her door. He found his big sis huddled on her huge bed, trying her best not to melt his brain.

"Yeah, sis? A favor, you said?" His voice trembled. Even with her spectacular figure swaddled in a thick comforter, Liam could barely maintain control in her presence. And he'd had years of practice.

"Sit down at my desk." Her obvious power over him just made her hornier. Today had been her ultimate lucky day and it was time to share!

He moved to obey, only slightly less jerkily than a puppet.

"Ok, I want you to type in who is your deepest, greatest fantasy and what makes her so sexy."

"That's private!" He protested.

She let the top of the blanket slide open, revealing her graceful neck, elegant shoulders, and the very top edge of her cavernous cleavage.

"Just do it, Liam." She encouraged, his resistance melting like ice in the furnace of her sex appeal.

He sighed, knowing he was beaten. like always. "Well that would b-"

"Don't tell me! Just type it in. I want it to be a surprise." She was bubbling on the edge of another massive orgasm between seducing him with nothing more than a peek at her skin and the tantalizing mystery of what her utterly overwhelmed adopted brother was about to do to her.

He finished typing a short description into the field of the magical email, before turning to face her expectantly.

"Done.

"Good. Now come here." She let the blanket slide fully off her shoulders, dropping off the globes of her impossibly pert breast to reveal the apex of female sexuality that her torso had become.

His eyes bulged. He moved towards her slowly at first, still unbelieving that the Amazon porno princess he'd lived with for so long was finally going to let him touch her. He slid bonelessly out of her desk chair, crawling across the floor to the edge of her bed. Her sultry gaze continued to welcome him as he pulled himself up at the edge of her bed. Her beauty drew Liam in like a moth to an inferno. Her long, shapely legs spread like a gate, throwing off the last of the blankets concealing her and offering him a view of what was simply the most perfectly formed pussy on Earth, moist with fine beads of her eager juices.

"That's right. Come on up here. I want to feel someone sucking these tits while it happens this time."

"While what happens, sis?" He wondered, pole-axed by her presence, her heady scent, and the silken smooth grip as she hooked him with her hands and feet and bent her knees, pulling him bodily on top of her. With his whole body splayed across her massive torso, she felt the tension of his final resistance melt away as he began to tongue and suck her. She was surprised at how small his groping hands were as they greedily stroked every part of her huge body. Small or not, the sensation of being touched was driving her hyper-libido toward the greatest climax of this crazy day yet!

"When I become your fantasy." Her powerful hands forced his face to her stiff nipple, larger than a cherry but just as red. Stiff with desire, her nipple forcibly penetrated his startled lips. Her back arched in sudden pleasure as his tongue swirled around her nipple, hammering home the true magnitude of her newfound best-in-the-world sensitivity.

She accepted his desperate worship with a warm, satisfied smile. But the best was yet to come! Her long leg stretched out past his hips squirming in the gap between her powerful thighs, bringing the foot fetishists only dream of above her desk so a single dainty toe could press down on the [enter] key.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Morgenstern (UN: morgenstern11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sowega Returns has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2069009-Endless-Beauty/cid/V85J7KHW7-Getting-a-little-Input