*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Julie Lee
  2. And Thus it Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070324-Cosmic-Giantess/cid/2082609-Julie-Lee
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2070324
A story about growing giant women with no size limit.
This choice: Julie Lee  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Julie Lee

    by: DeeKayWon
Author: oops

It was a normal day just like any other. Sun shining outside, occasional clouds passing by, gusts of wind at the right time, the perfect Saturday afternoon.

But for Julie, it was another boring day. Without a job and no school to attend to, she had nothing to do but surf the internet all day in her apartment in New York. She tried to have a boyfriend but he ended up being a major jackass so she just dumped her a couple of days ago and didn't bothered looking again. Even though she was living in New York, she still has her cute little British accent, which added to her charm.

Sitting comfortably on a chair in front of her computer desk, Julie was painting her nails blood red while surfing the web. Day after day Julie was browsing for Giantess related material like a maniac, she couldn't get enough of that fetish and wished it could happen to her in some way. Some people in her entourage knew about her fetish, most found it weird and disgusting but some of them thought it sounded fun and bitching.

After finishing her nails, Julie admired her job well done and resumed her search on the web. While on google, a pop-up burst out of nowhere that said "Want to be taller?" and only that. There was nothing particular about that ad but she never saw it before and felt compelled to click on it. It was strange, it didn't redirect her on another page but instead, it just switched to another question.

It reads: "How do you want to be taller?" with five choices following that question.

"Well, this is getting interesting AND ridiculous.. but what else there is to do.." she sighed.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DeeKayWon (UN: deekaywon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DeeKayWon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070324-Cosmic-Giantess/cid/2082609-Julie-Lee