*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070844-My-First-Day-At-Grand-Deca-Elementary
by Mr.Z
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2070844
You are accepted to a secretive boarding school for students with HUGE DICKS

You are accepted to a secretive boarding school for students with HUGE DICKS

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
"Welcome to Grand Deca Elementrary. If you are reading this, then you have been accepted to the most prestigious educational facility in the world. Never heard of it? That's not too surprising. The only people who knows of this school, are those who have been accepted. This is a special boarding school for the specifically "gifted", that teaches Kindergarten through 5th grade. All expenses will be paid for, including housing, food, transportation and education. We only ask that you keep what happens on school grounds a secret. Hope you enjoy your school year at Grand Deca Elementary" - acceptance letter.

Grand Deca Elementary, or GDE as the students call it, is a secretive school for well hung children. Every student in this school has a minimum dick length of 10 inches when fully erect. Even the female students have dicks, making them technically shemales(girls with dicks and balls, no vaginas) instead of females. Though, shemale students are pretty rare, as over three quarters of the school's students are boys. This is a boarding school, so students will be living in the dorms provided by the school. The only way to and out of the schools grounds are through the train transports that brought them here, and any trespassers will be brought to the principle's office.

Rules:
1. Entries have to be at 1000 letters long. Also while writing please remember to focus on the quality of the chapter. If it is mediocre or poorly written I will not hesitate to delete or edit the chapter. This is to make sure that every chapter here is enjoyable to read for all readers.
2. Each chapter needs to have two or more choices unless it is the end.
3.No gore, there should be no bone breaking, skin melting, internal damage, or anything on that matter.
4.The main characters cannot have their dicks made bigger. Or if they do, only for a short, temporary time.
5.Again please when making a chapter be as descriptive as possible.
6. If these rules are not followed I will delete them, so please follow it.

Protagonists:
Scott, age 9; The new student who transferred by accident. Brown straight hair, 3 inch dick(hard)
Tommy, age 13; Visiting the school to pick up his younger brother Sam. Black short hair, 4 inch dick(hard)
Leonard, age 27; A new substitute teacher filling in for the week. Black wavy hair, thick glasses, 7 inch dick(hard)
Edna, age 25; A new gym teacher who has never heard of this school. Black skin and Brown puffy hair, 16 inch dick(hard)
James, age 11; A senior student who is excited to start a new year with a new roommate. Red curly hair, 13 inch dick(hard)

Special thanks to That Guy There. Without him, this story would have never been made.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070844-My-First-Day-At-Grand-Deca-Elementary