*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 3rd- Age 9
  2. Girl
  3. A New School
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2071003-Diaper-Elementary/cid/2091997-3rd--Age-9
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Children's · #2071003
You are at a new grade school, and kids of all grades are in diapers. Have fun.
This choice: 3rd- Age 9  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

3rd- Age 9

    by: karlmarx700
The main character in this story is Jenny Smith. She has brown hair and blue eyes. She's short, kinda shy, and completely incontinent.

Jenny walked into the school to meet her new teacher and classmates.
"Ah, you must be Jenny. Come in, come in!" The teacher said.
She was a tall, light haired woman named Ms. Tulip.
Jenny sat down at a desk.
"Now then students, now that everyone is here, it's time to hand out your uniforms. Me and my assistant, Ms. Carter, can assist you if you need help." Ms. Tulip said.
Ms. Carter was a motherly, black haired, pale woman who helped Ms. Tulip out around the school. The two of them handed out uniforms. Jenny gasped when she saw that the school uniform was...

You have the following choices:

1. A dress and a diaper

*Noteb*
2. A short T-shirt and a diaper

3. Nothing but a diaper

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Talcane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2071003-Diaper-Elementary/cid/2091997-3rd--Age-9