*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The day things took a turn for the worst
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2071496-Shrunk-at-home-birthday/cid/2087874-The-day-things-took-a-turn-for-the-worst
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2071496
One evening in late July you mysteriously shrink inside your house who can you trust?
Chapter #1

The day things took a turn for the worst

    by: Winston14351
It's Monday june 31st and Carl had just got home from his last day of school. Yes he said I'm finally free and can relax for the next two months without any problems. All of a sudden Carl heard his mom calling him from upstairs. On his way up he was wondering if she was going to make him to get a job? Carl said to himself that he wanted to wait till after high school to get a job. Carl walked into his mother's room and asked her why did she call him up. She then reminded him that this Friday was his 15th birthday. What do you want for your birthday Carl his mother asked him? Carl replied with I just want to spend the day with you and my sisters and play some games and eat cake. His mother smiled and gave him a hug. Carl told his mom he was going to go lay down in his room. his mom said that's fine dear, I'm going to go pick up your sisters from dance practice we promise not to disturbed you.

You have the following choices:

1. Carl shrinks immediately

2. Carl goes to the bathroom

3. Karl doesn't drink yet

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Winston14351 (UN: zombies14351 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Winston14351 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2071496-Shrunk-at-home-birthday/cid/2087874-The-day-things-took-a-turn-for-the-worst