*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the day it all changed
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2072365-the-shrunken-adventures-of-Sammy/cid/2092141-the-day-it-all-changed
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2072365
you are13 year Sammy you have always had fantasy about being small transform into objects
Chapter #1

the day it all changed

    by: adam4445
Today started like any other monday morning. today was a teacher training day so you had the day off school ahh a day in bed you pulled the covers over and went back to sleep.
next thing your bedroom door swung open there stood your mum right you get out of bed you needn't think you are staying home on your own today in bed you are coming to work with me now get your ass in gear and get ready im running late.
you groaned but actually you didn't mind the chemical company your mum worked at was pretty cool and her office had some really sexy women you had a bit of a fetish for the Secretary look on women with there tight skirts and high heels and there was no shortage of them.
you often fantasized about being under one of there desks with them not knowing your there mmmmmm your mind wonders thinking of that image in your head .
you get up and dressed in a black jumper and your favorite black jeans and head down stairs your mum is all dressed in a tight black knee length skirt and a tight white silk blouse drinking a coffee she always looked smart and a lot of your friends said she was a real MILF.
you grabbed so toast and a cup of tea and then you where on the way to work with your mum she worked and a large chemical research facility on the outskirts of town about ten mins drive away .
you mum looked over to you right i want you to behave today i have a busy day and cant be keeping an eye out for you all day and don't forget you are going to your dads tonight you can get bus from work can i trust you to sort your self out today ?
god yes mum im not a kid you know im 13 years old just chill would you with that your mum just gave you that look that only mums can do.
you pulled in to the car park and headed inside with her you walked into her office with her there where lots of sexy women sat at there desks you mind wandered as you saw them and wished you could be small and under the desk of one of them.
HELLO SAMMY said a voice form behind as you turned round you saw Donna http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yy81IvGNerU/UT... one of the girls from the office she looked beautiful she you had a huge crush on her you blushed and she just smiled at you nice to see you again .
you would do anything to be close to her small and exploring her with out her knowing i think she know you had a bit of a crush.
im just heading down to the labs do you want to come along and have a look around she said you looked at your mum she just said behave and don't touch anything with this you followed dona down the corridor you walked just behind Donna she had all the curves in all the right places and you looked at her ass as she walked omg i wish i was in there feeling feeling her skin rubbing against me Donna looked round and saw you looking at her ass you blushed ahem! eyes forward please she said with a smile you came along side her as she entered a door the said research and development she turned to you and said OK Hun stay close and no touching stuff ok you looked at her and nodded and you entered the door in to the lab.
As you entered you saw lots of little side rooms full of equipment and people walking around with white coats it all looked really high tech Donna tuned to you ok hun just wait here i need to go speak a couple of people don't touch anything with this she went into one of the rooms.
mmm don't wander of you thought.... yeah right that's going to happen you chuckled to yourself you looked around and saw a room that had a big DO NOT ENTER enter authorized personnel only protective wear must be worn at all times you noticed that the door wasn't shut properly you looked around no one was watching you so you quickly slipped in the door,
you entered it was all dark you looked to your left and saw a light switch you put the light on in front of you was huge storage room with rows and rows of different shaped bottles with colored liquids on big shelves with some barrels at the end you wander in and interiged by all the different things.
Suddenly you hear a voice just out side who left this open ? a woman's voice said shit you had to hide you looked around and saw there was a gap under the shelving rack just big enough for you to crawl under you lay down on the floor and shuffled under it was really tight but you just made it under as you heard someone enter you held your breath as you saw someone come in from where you where all you could see was a pair of ladies black heels coming towards where you were they came closer they stopped right in front of you the tip of the shoe was only a few centimeters from your head you stayed as quiet as you could you felt fear and excitement both at same time you were turned on being so close to a woman's feet with out here knowing you where there HELLO ANY ONE IN HERE ? she called with that she turned and started to head back towards the door you breath a little sigh of relief she got to the door and switched off the light the left the room and shut the big metal door you where plunged into darkens.
OK i better get out of here before someone else comes in. you start to try and feel your way out form under the shelves as you do you get stuck you try and pull your self free as you do you suddenly hear a loud crashing noise you must have knocked the shelves trying to get out smash smash smash you hear bottles smashing all around you you cant see anything it total darkness you you stand up and reach out your hands then more smash smash smash bottles crashing suddenly you start to smell something horrible the smell is getting stronger you start to cough the you feel your eyes burning and your skin feels like it is on fire you find it hard to breath you fall to your knees on the floor your head starts to spin and you black out.
you wake up with a banging head ache you are not sure how long you have been out
suddenly light flood into the room as the door is opens as your eyes adjust you see Donna stood in the door with her hands on her hips omg what have you done i have only left you for a short while and look at the mess you have made i told you not to touch anything .
You held you head down and looked like you where about to burst into tears shhhhhhh don't worry dona said come here, you walked towards she put her arm around you look accidents happen lets get this mess cleaned up and we will keep it our little secret OK if you promise not to touch anything else lol Donna knew she should have been watching you and she would probably get into trouble if people found out. you felt really strange and your skin was still tingling but you where grateful not To be in trouble Donna went off and came back with a broom d pan and you quickly clears up all the broken glass .
Donna looked at you , are you ok ? you look a bit pale you looked at her yeah just feel bit strange OK Hun let me take you to the to the break room you can sit and have a drink she took your hand and led you away as you got to the break room it was empty just lots of empty tables with a couple vending machines at one end you sat down and Donna went and got you a coke you felt really strange but didn't wan tto make a fuss Donna came back gave you your drink she put her paper work on the table and sat opposite you.
wow she was stunning. after a few mins she said you feeling bit better yes you said smiling at her OK Hun look i have to nip out for a sec i wont be long i will leave you hear and be right back OK . with hat she stood up leaving her paper work on the table and walked away you watched her she had a beautiful ass and you watched it as she walked out of the room









You have the following choices:

1. you start to shrink (reserved)

2. continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 adam4445 (UN: adam4445 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
adam4445 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2072365-the-shrunken-adventures-of-Sammy/cid/2092141-the-day-it-all-changed