*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Loitering at the Loading Dock
  2. Welcome to Daven's Port
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2072923-Davens-Port/cid/2093384-Loitering-at-the-Loading-Dock
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2072923
Dakota moves to a new town, where she finds herself and her friends getting bigger...
This choice: Piper drags Dakota and Zack to the harbor to hang out on a docking bay.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Loitering at the Loading Dock

    by: Bobo the Hobo
"Oh my gawd why are we even here?"

"Zack stop being such a little bitch." Piper punched the younger boy in the arm, causing him to recoil in surprise, "This is a cool place."

Dakota couldn't have disagreed more. In fact, she was pretty sure that the three of them shouldn't have been at the docking bay at all. Aside from the fact that Dakota's limited experience with the ocean had left her rightly terrified of it, there were all kinds of signs posted that reaffirmed her stance that, no, they really shouldn't have been there.

Piper had dragged her and Zack to this shipping yard where all these shipping crates were housed. It made for a pretty interesting sight, no doubt, and the sound of the ocean crashing against the bay was pretty neat, but there was something about being there that just didn't feel right. Or legal, for that matter.

"Dakota, tell Zack to stop being a little bitch." Piper nudged the younger girl with an elbow, "And maybe help me climb up onto this crate. The view's hella great from up there."

"Piper... I know that I'm new here, but I'm kinda with Zack on this one." Dakota said with some hesitation, "Are you sure we're allowed to be here?"

"What? Of course not! This place is seriously unsafe!" Piper laughed, making her full chest bounce jovially, "But everyone who works here is also completely negligent. We stay here and have fun? Awesome opossum. We stay here and get hurt? Oh no! Pay for my medical bills!"

"Or, we could just..." Zack spread his palms and separated his hands dramatically, "Not."

Zack's suggestion was met with another punch in the arm, making the younger boy cry out in pain. Dakota laughed, but he brought up a very serious point. She had learned that Piper was something of a thrill-seeker, but hanging out here didn't seem like the brightest idea. What with the heavy boxes, crates filled with God-Knows-What, and breaking trespassing laws, that was a trifector factor that screamed get the hell out of there...

Dakota came back to reality as Piper started climbing up a large metal crate, big enough to hold all three of them inside of it. It was a pyramid of them, getting higher and higher until she was at least three stories off the ground. Further back, there was plenty more, all stacked within jumping distance of the second story up.

"Hey, you gonna help me up here, or what?" Piper looked at Dakota...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2072923-Davens-Port/cid/2093384-Loitering-at-the-Loading-Dock