*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A movie character
  2. The portal.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2073211-The-portal/cid/2094926-A-movie-character
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2073211
A portal shows up in your home & you'll be shocked when something shows up!
This choice: A movie character  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A movie character

    by: Brown
Make your choice as there are plenty of movies out there will it be?
1.Princess Leia,Padme Amidala or Rey from Star Wars
2.A character from a action movie like the Terminator or something
3.A character from a horror/thriller flick like 8 year olds Charlie McGee(played by Drew Barrymore in the 1984 film based on the novel by horror novelist Stephen King) she has blond hair and blue eyes,is about 4'6 in height and weighs 96lbs since this takes place at the end of the film she's all alone and in case you don't know though she may seem ordinary in every way Charlie possesses the power to start and control fire at will coined pyrokinesis either she grows into a towering human version of Godzilla or you yourself shrink before her.
4.A character from a Disney,Nickeledon or Dreamworks movie from the old to the new
5.A character appears from some other genre I haven't listed here which will it be?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brown (UN: supermario5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
foxhound has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2073211-The-portal/cid/2094926-A-movie-character